Three hundred and twenty pound woman......

Slashley

It don't matter how tall you are when she's on her back :thumbs:

Thanks for that, big women scare the pants off me.................................if I'm lucky ;)

Good job thats a hoax. I`d hate to be around after shes had a curry :headhurt:

:):lol::blink:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do a Google for Hoax photos and you will see the cat, the woman, the RNLI man on the ladder being attacked by a great white etc.

Great, I googled and her name is Heather Haven and she's 6' 5.5" in bare feet, but over 7' 2" in her favourite platform shoes. Appears to be from USA. I must say it would be interesting to see what sort of guys she dates!

john clarke

Great, I googled and her name is Heather Haven and she's 6' 5.5" in bare feet, but over 7' 2" in her favourite platform shoes. Appears to be from USA. I must say it would be interesting to see what sort of guys she dates!

He's probably 4' 6" in his heels

:lol:

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

She is a lot bigger than her shadow ain't she? :blink:

Yes, but shadows vary depending where you are on the planet. Where I live your shadow is around your feet in mid-summer.

Certainly the size of her shadow wouldn't put me off her! :rolleyes:

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.