Quiet

Guest Finepix

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jan V

Newt and I are watching a college basketball tournament this weekend. It's pushing 70F here but we're expecting nasty storms. I think it's a safe bet it won't be in the form of snow. Also baking bread in some of our pottery dishes so I can take pictures for our e-recipe book.

You eat rodents? :yucky:

Rabbits and squirrels, nyum-nyum. :yeah:

It always amazes me when people turn up their noses at rabbits, woodpigeon and other game, yet think nothing of scoffing nose-gristle burgers and sphincter-meat kebabs, or even (shudder) Pot bleddy Noodles. :rolleyes:

I've got some rabbit joints marinading in Chinese taste powder at the moment. They'll be lightly fried then slo-cooked with veggies and dumplings as part of a superb stew. Top scoff. ;)

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

Guest Finepix
Rabbits and squirrels, nyum-nyum. :yeah:

It always amazes me when people turn up their noses at rabbits, woodpigeon and other game, yet think nothing of scoffing nose-gristle burgers and sphincter-meat kebabs, or even (shudder) Pot bleddy Noodles. :rolleyes:

I've got some rabbit joints marinading in Chinese taste powder at the moment. They'll be lightly fried then slo-cooked with veggies and dumplings as part of a superb stew. Top scoff. ;)

Rabbits lovely, and the first time I had it was at school believe it or not. They used to do a wicked Rabbit pie, god it was lovely!

quote by word bender

I've got some rabbit joints marinading in Chinese taste powder at the moment. They'll be lightly fried then slo-cooked with veggies and dumplings as part of a superb stew. Top scoff.

Please mate let me come round and share that with you :D:D , I haven't had a decent rabbit dish since my mum died a few years ago. No one else in the family likes rabbit, and to be honest I can't cook one, but I can gut and skin them.

"The early bird catch's the worm.............................................................................but the second mouse gets the cheese"

"Amatuers built the ark...........................................................................................................proffessionals built the titanic"

"All mushrooms are edible..........................................................................................................................some only once"

Wordbender,

You need to try American burgers, a whole different experience to British ones. Nothing wrong with shish kebabs, or kofti kebabs, just the doner kebabs that are a bit dodgy, although if you are pi$$ed enough you couldn't care less :)

Pot Noodles of course don't actually contain any meat, easy product to knock but a few in your locker at work can be a life saver sometimes during a very busy day.

Edited by Ian FG

It always amazes me when people turn up their noses at rabbits, Top scoff. ;)

one of our local bars does rabbit chunks, they literally chop it up rough, bones and all, then chuck it into a sizzling pan of olive oil that has loads of garlic in it.

they just pile it up on top of the bar for people to pick at.. wonderful!!! :thumbs:

cheers dave.

Guest Ferret1959

Well been to London every day this week including today but off to Hereford tomorrow so as they say a change is as good as a rest.:)

Picking my brother up on the way to collect some more steam engines for my collection.

Off to bed soon so tomorrow comes quicker, can't wait to get on the road. :D :D :D

Well been to London every day this week including today but off to Hereford tomorrow so as they say a change is as good as a rest.:)

Picking my brother up on the way to collect some more steam engines for my collection.

Off to bed soon so tomorrow comes quicker, can't wait to get on the road. :D :D :D

Just out of interest Ferret with house full of stuffed animals, just where are you going to put steam engines?!! :):roll1:

dan

Edited by Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

It always amazes me when people turn up their noses at rabbits, woodpigeon

Love em. Can't beat a couple of squab breasts, done to just pink with a bit of gamey gravy and some parsnip mash.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'