Sam's efforts pay off.

Steve Coppolo

QUOTE(sam-cox @ Mar 10 2006, 09:05 PM) Again thanks, I have been using small rud that lucky enough can be caught just feet out from the bank. However thismorning not only did I catch small rud for live bait but managed a very small 3inch chub.

The chub caught me two perch the bigie and berfore that one of 1.6lb, they are tough little baits chub.

Sorry but to me thats really cruel!!!

not really,to catch a predator you have to use is prey as bait...

If you think the use of live bait is cruel then may I surgest that you take up a sport like golf!

On your bike sunshine ,

I am free to express my opinion just like anyone else and just in case you think I'm someone who doesn't fish then think again!

ok I use live maggotts but they are not fish!!!!! and I have caught large perch...you can always catch perch!!!!!!!!!

perch are such greedy fish they seem to take any bait,

I'm afraid IMHO your attitude sucks!!!!! I'm suprised you did not suggest I take up KNITTING :angry:

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Josh Iddon
[/u] [/b]

perch are such greedy fish they seem to take any bait,

I think thats thats the problem, too many greedy small fish like small perch, roach,rudd ect would take a maggot or worm but a live bait is alot more selective and also selects the bigger fish.

I think thats thats the problem, too many greedy small fish like small perch, roach,rudd ect would take a maggot or worm but a live bait is alot more selective and also selects the bigger fish.

That's hit the nail on the head. If you are targetting specimen fish, you have to use the method that catches them.

DRUNK DRIVERS WRECK LIVES.

Don't drink and drive.

Why do some anglers feel they have to castigate other anglers over their chosen methods??

OK, it's one thing educating 'anglers' whose skills are somewhat to be desired but why the in-fighting when someone decides to use a perfectly legitimate and accepted method for catching their chosen quarry?

If Sam wants to use a livebait for catching specimen Perch, he should be allowed to and he should also be allowed to discuss his chosen method without fear of retribution from his so-called 'fellow counterparts'. Anglers have enough crap to deal with where antis are concerned and that should be his only worry.

Well done Sam.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

I agree with you ....but i was only expressing my opinion..( don't forget i'm only a feeble female!).it would be a sad world if we all thought the same! it was being told to take up golf that i objected to!!!!!!!

Thought i ought to look up Live baiting .......trying to show an interest ....

found this http://espn.go.com/outdoors/general/column...th/1395687.html

after reading this just what would be the weirdest bait you have used?

Edited by nursejudy

nurse.gif

Judy stop worrying your pretty little head about such matters...and when youve done the washing up could you please knit me a new wooly fishing hat?

I am all ready running for cover............................

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Judy stop worrying your pretty little head about such matters...and when youve done the washing up could you please knit me a new wooly fishing hat?

I am all ready running for cover............................

Washing up I don't do!!!my husband does that......I go out to work full time......wooly fishing hat...i'm busy knitting baby clothes :sun::sun::sun::sun:

nurse.gif

Why do some anglers feel they have to castigate other anglers over their chosen methods??

Yeah....It should only be for something far more serious such as the heinous crime of mis-spelling your surname on a forum eh? <_<

Paul