Sam's efforts pay off.

Steve Coppolo

it might be 3.3, the second digit reads as a percentage, ie three and a half would be 3.5

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If thats the case then Sam, then every point of a pound is equal to 1.6 oz, so if your scales show 3.3lb the weight is 3lb 4oz 8dr or if you like, a migdies off 3lb 5oz

Soddin excellent fish either way ;)

Gotta get me some scales and try to match that.

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

big perch for sure but nice? pretty poor example of a nice perch id sat, looks old, wishy washy with poor colouration. Dont take offence, whoever caught it, and congrats for catching it. just not my idea of a nice looking perch is all.

He ain't having it wall mounted. Lots of us don't look so pretty good when we get older. However, considering the alternatives I really won't complain.

Sam - I'll say again, one hellofa fish and good on ya.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

thanx for that, it was I think full of spawn, the fish in the area Im fishing do tend to be a tad pail, I think this is due to the small amount of salt water in the river. The picture does not do the fish justice and although pail it looked hansome enough to me!

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

That's a great fish Sam, well done.

I don't livebait myself but would like to add that if that's what you want to do, it is a legal and recognised method of predator fishing, so you should do it!

When I started reading the thread I could smell the livebait debate rearing it's head, and to be honest I wish it would stay on other threads where that is the discussion point, rather than turning an otherwise interesting thread into tangentical arguements.

Just my twopenceworth.

Edited by BoozleBear

www.myspace.com/boozlebear

Fantastic fish, legitimate method (which, incidentally, proves it's not a fluke capture) and ignore all the petty sniping - congratulations :D

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

I hope my post wasn't seen as petty sniping. I am sincere in my congratulations to Sam for a great fish, and respectful of the methods he uses.

One of the greatest feeling in fishing is when you set yourself a heady target and achieve it. I've still got many of mine to go, one of which is a 3lb perch, so I am rather envious of that beauty!

www.myspace.com/boozlebear

I hope my post wasn't seen as petty sniping.

It wasn't. There have been a few but they all went bye bye as soon as they were seen.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President