Rubber Jonny

Blue Marlin

flaming heck Blue leave the full length version wherever it is, the short version is disturbing enough.

As Rabbit said it's compelling, but I hardly slept that night!! :(

Muahahahahahaha! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rabbit
Can you post a link Rabbit ?

All you want will be on www.youtube.com search foe Aphex Twin and all their stuff is there :)

Oh My God!!!! That was awesome!!!!

If you do find the full length version I would love to see it, excellent. Felt sorry for the poor frightened dog though.

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

HB and I went to the Cinema tonight to see 'A History of Violence' starring Viggo Mortensen of Lord of the Rings fame and it was very good, but while waiting for it to start we saw a preview for a scary US? I think movie, which I have already forgotten the name of, will get back to you, featuring none other than our Rubber Johnny!!

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

I googled Rubber Johnny and found lots of videos and info etc but can't find the name of the movie OR the extended version of it, shucks.

Did find a site that puts rotten.com to shame and featured almost every gruesome photo that has been emailed to me in the last few years. It explains that most of the photos are real but the accompanying stories have been made up. Like my favourite about the weighlifter who supposedly 'blew his stomach out of his arse' while attempting to rise from a clean and jerk.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I finally found it. The movie featuring our dear Rubber Johnny is called 'The Hills Have Eyes', a remake of a 1977 film, both versions possibly done by Wes Craven. I can't access the site because it is too advanced for my antique pc so if anyone can find out any info I'd be gratefull. I want to know if Johnny actually appears in the film or is just part part of the music video perhaps. I did find one photo of him on the site.

The synopsis - A family road trip that goes terribly awry when stranded in a government atomic zone. The Carters discover that this seemingly uninhabited wasteland is actually the breeding ground of a blood thirsty mutant family and they are prey.

the address - www.thehillshaveeyes.com

I think one reason why they might have remade this movie is because of the recent release of 'Wolf Creek', an Aussie movie with a similar premise, and very disturbing.

Well I finally found it. The movie featuring our dear Rubber Johnny is called 'The Hills Have Eyes', a remake of a 1977 film, both versions possibly done by Wes Craven. I can't access the site because it is too advanced for my antique pc so if anyone can find out any info I'd be gratefull. I want to know if Johnny actually appears in the film or is just part part of the music video perhaps. I did find one photo of him on the site.

The synopsis - A family road trip that goes terribly awry when stranded in a government atomic zone. The Carters discover that this seemingly uninhabited wasteland is actually the breeding ground of a blood thirsty mutant family and they are prey.

the address - www.thehillshaveeyes.com

I think one reason why they might have remade this movie is because of the recent release of 'Wolf Creek', an Aussie movie with a similar premise, and very disturbing.

Tried but I think thats a band's web site?

dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com