There aint ne crack

Spragg

Just other day ah read The doctoor ont see fishing forum for hobbiests say that we daint live in a fascist dictatorship. Last night ah made joke of askingt doc if e were a doctor of philosophy as he rumbles on like yan a them their greek philosophers/brazilian footballer types bi name of socrateeze. wel int blink on an eye, faster than you caould say fidel castrato or fascist dictatorship in jumps modernators and lifts me post right oft site. Ah there just aint no crack int Anglers net forum tha knows. Ah was only aving a tin bath lads int true yorkshire stylie of course. There all sorts a cussing cossing goes ont forum and thar persecuted mi for aving a pull of docotors leg. Its woss than went cops used tive arrest us ont Edghill estate for pinching car wheels oft parked cars. Is Anglers net like Castrato's Cuba ?

Ah thats cos ahs fre proper part a yorkshire. Is tha a real noss? Ah just love a woman in a uniform :wub::wub::wub:

IN PRAISE OF BUMS

'Ah'v pray-azed thi smile, aht leets thi face

when tharz bin evvin fun.

Ah'v pray-azed thi 'air, sa smooth, sa neet,

but -- ah'v nivva pray-azed - thi Bum.

Nah, int it strange, of all the bits

that's blossomed, bloo-o-o-med, n flowered,

ah'v nivva pray-azed thi Bum at all,

an baht-it, tha'd fall ower.

Wi nivva mention Bums at all,

tha're somehow a disgrace,

but whi thi buzzum facing't front,

bah't Bum, tha's on thi face.

So, 'ello Bum, thi birthdays 'ere,

cum on, ev sum fun,

Sing out whi joy, rejoice, rejoice,

shout 'Appy bithday Bum.

Edited by nursejudy

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Being a Lancastrian I should not understand that yet I do very funny.

You make my point re Spragg if he typed as he speaks it would look like that and most people would not understand what he was on about but he is a fake so he uses a form that makes it so that everyone understands him so why does he bother, it just makes him look daft,

He can't converse with other members on a topic because it takes him to long to work out how to type it. So if you look at his post you see he just comes on an insults some one but does not contribute anything to any threads as he is to busy trying to work out how to type his accent. An if he is so anti his favorite term hobbiests anglers why come on here in the first place if its not to have a go and insult us.

Its woss than went cops used tive arrest us ont Edghill estate for pinching car wheels oft parked cars.

I know there are a few Edge Hills in the country but not aware of one in Yorkshire. The Edge Hill estate I know is on the outskirts of Liverpool

IN PRAISE OF BUMS

'Ah'v pray-azed thi smile, aht leets thi face

when tharz bin evvin fun.

Ah'v pray-azed thi 'air, sa smooth, sa neet,

but -- ah'v nivva pray-azed - thi Bum.

Nah, int it strange, of all the bits

that's blossomed, bloo-o-o-med, n flowered,

ah'v nivva pray-azed thi Bum at all,

an baht-it, tha'd fall ower.

Wi nivva mention Bums at all,

tha're somehow a disgrace,

but whi thi buzzum facing't front,

bah't Bum, tha's on thi face.

So, 'ello Bum, thi birthdays 'ere,

cum on, ev sum fun,

Sing out whi joy, rejoice, rejoice,

shout 'Appy bithday Bum.

I reet enjoyed that lass.......Ta! :P

Paul

i think his keyboard is set up to russian ;)

or it has a leg missing like mine

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson