Sorry Newt I tried

Orca

I am going offline now................

You lot are BARKING LOONIES

:help::giveup:

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jan V
I am going offline now................

You lot are BARKING LOONIES

:help::giveup:

No, but my Dachshund is barking to go outside....

Charlie and Peanut bark when someone comes to the door, Sid's not been here though but he was the boy in Toy Story 2 , I think

Edited by Orca
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Well I have tried the best I can to keep this thread 'on topic' but it seems that I have failed and it has 'gone to the dogs'

Personally I blame Newt.

I may be posting more on this subject, and the true topic (Sid, Cecil, Snowy and Marbles) in the next few hours, but as is, I have just seen a van stop outside my house and three men in white coats have got out.

Gotta make myself scarce for a while :blink:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Right getting back on topic guess what the name of these marbles are.... Orca Marbles

mega290lg.jpgWell is that spooky or what :lol::lol:

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Surprised none of you saw the report in the Daily Mail march 16.

A Mr SIDney Whyte and his wife Marjory, were voted Mr & Mrs Slimming World. Where were they from?

ELGIN in scotland. They lost over 14 stone between them. Mr Whyte is a baker and put his large size down to eating left over pies from the bakery, it doesn't specify rhubarb pies but I wouldn't rule them out. :unsure:

That's a Sid, marbles, and a possible rhubarb connection, all reported in a national paper!

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John