Mobile Phone question

Newt

Try www.carphonewarehouse.com

Best bet for limited use would be "pay as you go" . .

February deals were . .

Motorola C139 £29.99 inc £10.00 credit ( top up ) on pay as you go on "T-Mobile"

Motorola C975 £49.99 inc £30.00 credit ( top up ) on pay as you go on "3".

Or, you can just get a "pay as you go" sim and stick in an existing phone, providing the phone is not 'locked' for use with a particular provider.

Andrew Boyd

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Or, you can just get a "pay as you go" sim and stick in an existing phone, providing the phone is not 'locked' for use with a particular provider.

That is exactly what we hope to do Andrew. I'm just trying to avoid having to buy handsets that will be useless to me after the 2 weeks and am hoping to borrow one or two for use from the time we arrive in the UK until we leave.

If we could get them at Steve Burke's (our first stop) I could return them to their owners by mail when were were about to leave.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

been frantically looking through my old handsets, got about 5....

(too many kids!)

Still trying to find one with a good battery, stupidly enough replacement batterys are more than you can get a phone for!

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Thanks Huge.

I have been really grateful that cell phones (mobile phones) were not even a viable for us normal mortals when I had kids at home.

Life was complicated enough just having (at the peak) 6 automobiles and a motorcycle to park in our poor, overcrowded driveway.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Guest Jan V
Thanks Huge.

Life was complicated enough just having (at the peak) 6 automobiles and a motorcycle to park in our poor, overcrowded driveway.

What about our driveway with 2 boats and 2 trucks? But at least I get to drive your truck more these days since yours is always blocking mine in.

Probally be best getting a new one from Tesco(superstoor) for £20ish with £10 creadit there very slim and small allso come with a handy touch only downside is you can only get top up cards from Tesco.

Heres a link to one of them http://www.tescophones.com/pay-as-you-go/t...ia/1100/tescopp

Edited by chris mc