One for the German speakers...Erm, sort of

Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

According to the commando book of german all they ever said was "aaaiee english pig dog" "aaaieee spitfuer" and occasionally "hande hoch" usually followed by brits shouting "get em lads" the rest of the language is grunts and clicks

The apparent inactivity of the link probably means i have covered all angles or my playbook had a jewish ancestor

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

According to the commando book of german all they ever said was "aaaiee english pig dog" "aaaieee spitfuer" and occasionally "hande hoch" usually followed by brits shouting "get em lads" the rest of the language is grunts and clicks

It was always "achtung Spitfuer" in my comics: and there was usually plenty of "raus and schnell" thrown in. :)

your were the abridged versions the 6d cheapies ,mine had nips in and they were called nips,your probably were called oriental enemy types and had straight non racist teeth

could have been more words but its a long time since the ,60's?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

your were the abridged versions the 6d cheapies ,mine had nips in and they were called nips,

The Nips would definitely have been yelling "aaaieee spitfire", it was aaaieeee everything with Nips, but Nips ain't Germans. :P

Some had german dads i am sure ,you maybe younger than me so the expletives fresher in your mind mind you i said "spitfuer" (wink)

Blimey they are still going ,how on earth do they get around the racist and non pc idea of our eropean chums once wanted to enslave ,mutilate and kill every last one of us ,i presume its non specified wars in non specified location with a generic bad government doing bad things us heroes need to sort out ,"at em lads" is probably ok still

http://www.commandocomics.com/

Edited by chesters1

I used to read the Valiant and Victor when I was a kid i remember donner und blitzen and achtung for german soldiers and for the Japs they were always shouting Banzai and the British called the Japs slant eyed weevils not very PC but the late 60s early 70s comics were still a bit racist

Number me with Rage it,s a shame Number me in Haste its a shame

I used to read the Valiant and Victor when I was a kid i remember donner und blitzen and achtung for german soldiers and for the Japs they were always shouting Banzai and the British called the Japs slant eyed weevils not very PC but the late 60s early 70s comics were still a bit racist

But nobody looked on it as being racist, they were just different.

As a kid there was one Black skinned guy in town, he worked at one of the local shipyards.

Everyone new him as Darky Benson, he never took offence and nobody meant to be offensive.

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/

But nobody looked on it as being racist, they were just different.

As a kid there was one Black skinned guy in town, he worked at one of the local shipyards.

Everyone new him as Darky Benson, he never took offence and nobody meant to be offensive.

My best mate is half Indian his nickname at school was Aztec he never took offence to it but there was a bit of racism towards him in the school but our "gang" showed them the error of their ways ;)

Number me with Rage it,s a shame Number me in Haste its a shame

We only had one black kid in my secondary school he was so rare i remember his surname da-silver i can lnly remember a couple of other surnames of white kids.

None at primary (all four schools)but a couple of indians to look at ,we had an indian for english we could hardly understand him half the time and was easily distracted from english to other things.

We briefly had a jamaican teacher but after being laughed at because he couldnt work the film projector (film showed backwards) he left in tears and was never seen again

The worst was a turk? Anthony stambulier (sp?) bit part actor ,full time abuser ,loved hitting you for any reason with two rulers edgewise on your knuckles

I dont have a pet foreigner to use as an example of not being racist the best i can do is use george a black guy we used to live next door to ,loved his white women but sadly the last time i sas him he was with his grandson but dementia had taken him and left a shell that looked like him ,he scared the crap out of our daughter he was the first black she had ever seen ,it amused him to mention it often! Not a friend as such we probably only bumped into him ten times in 40 years ,thinking about it exactly what a friend should be like LOL

Edited by chesters1