Pleas keep us in your thoughts . . .

Guest Silver Back

Your not alone Cliffe, I went through a rough patch with my grandson a few months ago. Lots of support on here, and it really helps.

A cantankerous bunch sometimes, but they have their hearts in the right place.

All the very best to you both.

Mike.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm certain you and Hazel will fight whatever is thrown at you, Cliff. I just know you will.

Take care,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Thanks all,

Off to the Hospital in 30 mins., I'm gona 'raise cain'!! if we dont get some b*****y action. The thing thats realy getting to me, 9months now, round and round and . . . b****y! round. Know one will even tell us for sure what we are dealing with, so we are left fearing the worst!!! Hazel is getting worse, its like a bouncing ball, down, up, down up . . . and each up is less than the last one! Sorry chaps I'm getting very frustrated.

Cliff

Well All,

Had to do some strong talking, but 'I did not get out of me'e tree' shook a few branches though! Hazel is on the Hospital 'red track' thats 'Urgent case'. Doc., asked some pertinant questions, reveling she has a family history, Mother, Grandmother and an Aunt, all on her mothers side, all have had and died from similar problems, however they all left it to late to have anything done and we are talking 40+ years ago. Big 'C'? Whilst it cant be rulled out, its not high up the list. Three weeks should see CT scan, and verious other tests, under way. Doc has made a 3 week follow up appointment to discuss the results of the tests! So thats good news, not out of the woods, but Hazel and I both feel very positive, we thank all for your encouraging words.

'Fastd''

We keep our boat at Shotley Marina, on the rivers Orwell and Stour Esturies, close to Felixstowe and Ipswich. Great location, as the rivers offer 8 and 4 miles respectivly of wide, deep navagable, shelterd fishing, bass, dab, flounder and mullett, although the fishing is not a patch on its former glory. The same as the open sea, 10 minites steam away, when the weather is good.

Sleep over? Probably in the marina and stay in the rivers, unless the weather is spot on. Just in case we have to react quickly to any health demands? But Hazel is looking foreward to being on KT for the first time proper since we puchased her in June 2005. Provided the weather plays ball we will have a ball, Hazel is a real water baby, loves the fishing, the peace, watching the world go by, and yet she cant swim? Big old barge that KT is, it does instill some confidenace, in fact, we are going to re fit the wood toped rails around the cockpit this year for extra safty, it was 46" high, cut 6" off the stauchions should be just right. We have bird resrevs on the river, there is lots of wild life, the scenery is the best, and as I say, she has not been there for over 12 months, since we sold out last boat.

For those that dont know the area, post a couple of pics below give an idea?

ShotleyM.jpg

HarwichSM.jpg

Thankyou all, regards, Cliff and Hazel

Edited by CJS2

Hang in there, now that things have started to move lets hope that they work out whats wrong.

Sending positive thoughts to you both

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

Shotley,HMS Ganges,The Mast,The Parade square.Happy Days in a beautiful part of the world.

Stay strong both of you.We all entertain our worst fears at times like these.

Try and get out on the water as that can be a great tonic.

Wishing you both all the very best.

Hobie Mirage Outback.