Pleas keep us in your thoughts . . .

Guest Silver Back

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost for words mate :( the forum is a canny shoulder to cry on though. There are a lot of caring people on here.

Chin up

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Lost for words mate :( the forum is a canny shoulder to cry on though. There are a lot of caring people on here.

Chin up

Funny that mate, we all have or differences and bitts to say, but when the chips are down, I do get the feeling that ranks close for the good, there is a shoulder and an ear, especialy as I am very much on my own, Hazel gets some suport, but her significant family are all in Hartleypool.

Thanks all, Cliff

Cliffe

Just tell your better half " all the best and good wish's to a monkey hanger from a cod head"

I live across the bay from Hartlepool in Redcar and it may raise a chuckle when she reads it, hope so anyway

Hi Cliff, we're going through something similar, wifes sister in Scotland, my wife's up there now.

All I can say is be positive mate, I know it's hard, but if Hazel's putting a 'brave face on', then try to be the same. Best wishes to you both, and keep looking forward to that 'sleep over'.

Regards John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Funny that mate, we all have or differences and bitts to say, but when the chips are down, I do get the feeling that ranks close for the good, there is a shoulder and an ear, especialy as I am very much on my own, Hazel gets some suport, but her significant family are all in Hartleypool.

Thanks all, Cliff

Oh dear the old tough Snatcher has gone cos actually crying now. Lost both my parents to the big C.Also buried two good mates last year and my sister died as well.

I have not the words :(

Mr Miller come and get me

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Oh dear the old tough Snatcher has gone cos actually crying now. Lost both my parents to the big C.Also buried two good mates last year and my sister died as well.

I have not the words :(

Mr Miller come and get me

Snatcher, been there, three times mate, Mother, Father and my first wife, nursed wife and Father through to the end. This is why I'm finding it so hard. You know what to expect . . . . . we are still thinking positive, Docs., have not yet given the thumbs down. When someone you love is in a position that you cant help, as desperate as you want to, its hard. I know there are other in the same . . . no, worse situations but . . . ****** why!! Fellers being tough, not me, I cant be tough over a loved one, some one who has given all, plus, plus, plus . . . . But I must keep the head up for her sake, we are not finished yet!

Cliff, CJS2

Again sorry for the intrusion in the forum, but it would be nice to know we are not alone.

It's not an intrusion. You and Hazel are more important than fish, people, especially people who need a little help at trying times like these are more important than fish. Your not alone we want the best for you.

*Holds out hand*

Dave & Petra