Looking for Some Advice, A doggy question

Orca

Is his hair on his back sort of stood up?? Or any more WIRY than usual?? We had a Cairn cross Yorkie till a while ago and she had KIDNEY problems!! Sounds JUST same symptoms!! GET TO THE VETS NOW!!! we waited a week or so and it shortned Judies life quite abit!!

And YES tell DAVE to check his mail!!! I am after a printer and only HE can help!! :rolleyes:

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a lovely Irish Terrier about eight years ago who ended up with anaemia at 5 years of age which ended her life.

We first noticed something was wrong when she came running in from the garden and suddenly became very unsteady on her feet, after a long rest she would be fine but it soon deteriorated and we had to have her put down.

No more dogs for us after our brilliant tempered Foxy. :(

Sorry to hear about foxy Casey :( :( :(

No more dogs for us after our brilliant tempered Foxy. :(

So many people say this after they lose a dog (I guess half of it is because of the pain they go through when they lose their only dog) I just think that it makes it harder on them :( My first ever dog (that I had since a young kid) must be about 12 / 13 now, I know she's getting old and yes I know that she won't live for another 20 years :( but well, but life without a dog (after having one for a long time) is much worse imo :(

- Emz

Find out who you live by - www.frappr.com/anfriendsmap

Check out Crystal's New Website! :)

Don't forget to sign her guestbook :D

Tis Orca, had to edit and add this bit as I forgot to log Davy out.....Rabbit I completely agree, JR's are a fantastic breed. Peanut does have a companion we have another male JR who is 16 years old, he is called Charlie and with regard to pet insurance Charlie cost us £300 at the beginning of the year due to an abscess in his mouth, he needed blood work, an operation and medication and other than losing a LOT of teeth he got a clean bill of health, we have no qualms about the cost of the vet as they are one of the family but it would be nice to have insurance but given they are both over 10years old we cannot get insurance. the reassuring thing about that trip was that he said that Charlie was very healthy just getting old.

Peanut will be going to the vet as soon as the Easter break is over and hopefully we can figure out what is wrong.

Everyone has been brilliant with their advise and their best wishes, will let you all know how he gets on

P.S this is the two of them Peanut is black and white and normally he is a fly, playful but also lazy little bugger who's main crime would be to lick you to death, Charlie is brown and white and he is an old grump and everyone especially me nieces and nephews are all aware that you only let Charlie come to you, never approach him as he is definitely a grumpy old man, As you can see neither of them is very happy in this photo because they have both decided to get into the same bed and neither of them want to move into the other bed, as its not been heated up :D

dogs.jpg

Edited by Davy Holt

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Guest cobra

Linda - what a great picture; at a bit over 14 human years peanut is about 100 doggie years and entitled to the odd off day! I've replied to you elsewhere! Same hugs to Peanut (ok and you) from me and Ice XXXXX