parking yet again

barry luxton

Foot note re the above, following a freedom of info request, we were told that the two parking bays in particular (and I had a parking meter ticket btw) . Had in one year 80 tickets issued by foot patrol and 4400 tickets issued by camera. Apart from the FACT that they acted against current legislation, they are lazy, feckless, and proof that all this is, is about making money the easiest way possible.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

This council here at Whitby or Scarborough from where it is run have gone mental with parking wardens

I Pay near on £3000 to moor my boat on the charter boat pontoon and right next to it is a large cat park where most of my customers park we don't get a free park which is a bit sod .

I do park in there quite regular if I can't get free park further up the road now this weekend in Whitby has been unbelievable to say the least with the amount of visitors every b+b full all the hotels full 3 different events taking place the biggist being the goths literally 1000ss of them here over the weekend .

The car park next to my boat was full but there are a couple spots which aren't marked out as parking place but over the years I have parked there paid my money no problem not causing any obstruction what so ever but now for some reason after all these years the councils new wardens are hellbent in ticketing anything that moves and Saturday Got a ticket when put at sea with people who we bring here to Whitby to spend money In The town now my van has my boat all over it and also being local you would think a bit of leeway but no I took photos of other cars parked in another area which aren't marked out but no tickets so on the phone this morning it's now blatant wardens ar on a mission to hit the motorist as hard as they can even if I have to pay the penalty what happens to my £6.50 I paid to park do the coucil refund that all I can say its good job I wasn't around my van at the time my ticket was issued or or might gave got myself into bother .

Paul

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

There we go heres the people to moan to ,iron bars do tend to get the best results.

http://www.whitbytowncouncil.gov.uk/about+the+council/councillors+and+clerks

I had a peek at the first set of downloadable documents of members interests ,interesting the way a great deal of questions go unanswered!?!

A bit like jeremy hunts financial statements were redaction covers all manner of things

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

My mate living in a London street, poked his nose out of his window at 7.30 this morning to note that overnight a prohibition notice had gone up, a section of parking bays were he was legitimately parked, he went down and noticed that the ban was to come in force at 8 am till 5pm to allow for tree pruning. So he moved his car. Unfortunately there was half a dozen cars still parked in these bays. By 8.30 all six had tickets placed on them, all were towed.

btw, they finished pruning by twelve and the bays remained empty for the rest of the day.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

My mate parked on one of two bays used by the houses infront of them one dark night and found a ticket on his car as he left for work ,turns out the day before those two bays were turned into disabled bays to join the 6 outside the flats at the side of him ,he now parks 3 streets away but now theres talk of making the parking (where he parks) resident only so he will have to park further away as hes not a resident in the streets around him and as theres technically no parking left in his culdesac theres no resident parking except for 8 disabled bays and one in the flats bays

He says its lucky even at the weekend for 2 disabled bays to be used ,i would think its the council using up its disabled bay quota with no concern for those that live there

To make things worse he parked in the flats visitors bay and got yet another ticket because he wasnt visiting any of the 6 flats in the building ,i presume a warden knocked on every door to ask or merely guessed going by his numberplate

He cant park out the front of his house because unlike the rest of his street (to the front) his and his neighbours has double yellow lines

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

more parking, my latest one, I have just received a parking charge certificate from the council because they claim that I have failed with my representation or what ever and the charge has now doubled to 120 pay in 14 days or else. with the threat of going to county court and they no longer have a statutory responsibility to respond to any correspondence regarding this matter.

Sob.

What they have cocked up on is that I am in correspondence with the adjudicator as I have lodged an appeal, and the adjudicator requires more info from me before the 18th of this month. So I will not be responding to the councils letter what so ever and will respond to the adjudicator before the required date.

ha ha ha ha, anyway, apart from the fact that the council issued the original ticket that has more holes in it than a Swiss cheese, they have now cocked up the procedure, big time.

What's their chances of getting a court order by default of cocking it right up. Now that would be a classic. I am already attempting to get this council to turn off their parking cameras as they are now operating them outside of the current law and I have got this in writing from the last parking ticket where the council withdrew at the last minute, and my appeal for incorrect use was allowed. :roll1:

Edited by barry luxton

Watch out for these chump chum

speedcamera.gif

• Like 1

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

• 1 month later...

Ahhh, adjudicator hearing was set for yesterday, I had 3-4 points that anyone of them would make my appeal succeed. tower hamlets sent me 28 pages of evidence that they proposed to use at the hearing. One of the main cock ups on their part was that they wrote to me on the 30th September, they did not, says I.

Anyway within their bundle of evidence, low and behold this letter was missing, that was because they never wrote it, tut tut.

Low and behold, the adjudicator's office called yesterday morning and advised me not to turn up because the hearing would not take place.

Oh dear, tower hamlets decided not to send any evidence in what so ever.

HA HA HA HA HA,

another one bites the dust. Shockingly and the sad bit of all this, they are running the parking scams, can't get their procedures correct and are wasting everyone's time and money.

Will I challenge the next ticket, yup.

I haven't finished with my previous cctv one yet as I know that tower hamlets are operating the cctv camera, contrary to the current legislation, so I'm trying to get them to turn it off. To prevent hundreds of people paying them money that they don't deserve. Should be fun.

• Like 1

Be very careful ,although its best to try and prove you sent letters to the authorities they need none to say they sent you a letter ,even with signed for its no proof they got a letter as it goes via a post room.

In their case they cant be bothered to even fabricate some sort of proof (the missing letter even if never sent is easily forged) you didn win they just couldn't be bothered to try to outwit the person who decides the outcome ,most dont try to complain and thats where the council wins not by contesting those that do

While on the subject royal mails "track and trace" is a joke ,its not tracked (ie you can see where it is on route) and its only traced if its signed for ,so if its not signed for all you have is proof of postage (which is not proof of receipt ) and the bother of getting the postage cost back

Edited by chesters1

surly you don't believe the council will lie and cheat to get their money do you. Would look a bit silly if they got caught somewhat.