Nearly time...

Anderoo

Nice pics Anderoo.

Must get out to my local streams this week, provided the hurricane aftermath doesn't produce too much water

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

I so miss the Loddon at Standford End. Had my first ever barbel from there, just love that stretch but alas I shall never fish it again. I have the 2nd week of November booked off just to go fishing, well apart from a sneaky day trip to Scilly on the 8th!

Just treated myself to a kayak, collecting next weekend, a couple of trips out on the sea with an experienced friend as I've never been on the sea on one before then it's anchors away!! My barbel fishing buddy is hoping to get a couple of days off so hoping to get down Christchurch way for the Avon or the Stour or both!!

Can't wait!

One life, live it, love it, fish it!