went out again today.........

tugmistress

onto the old ola pier at scrabster.

the weather was that good that i said to my hubby, 'don't get sunstroke again, you will never hear the end of it'.

ok the serious stuff, between the two of us, from about 10am to 5pm (him until about 1.30, then both of us until 3pm then just me the last 2 hours)

we must have had about 30 flatties, just about 10inch up to about 30inch and 1 mackeral again :)

not very exciting i know, but great fun :P

Well, I dunno about anyone else but for me, fishing should be fun. Exciting is OK but fun is the major part of it.

And with all due respect to the big fish anglers on here, if I gotta sit strapped into a chair, hook the reel to a harness, and WORK for an hour or two or three to land a fish, that is exciting but it just ain't fun.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I had my lunch break at my Fishing Hut in Fife,as I had a delivery just up the road, had a great hour, just chilling out.....the sea was very calm too... :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

that flattie was probably bigger that liams skate on sunday, lol

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif