snatcher's week in june

tack4

Bill,

I wasn't being smart, it's just to me, as long as I have a few pounds more than I need I'm not worried. I hope you get a new job soon.

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best of luck with the interview today Bill. If first impressions mean a lot the job is yours. Just thinking back to that first night when we met up in the Ship,Drummore. After we had parted my missus and her sister both said what a really pleasant honest guy that Bill is and I go along with that mate.

You will be a prize asset to any company. Best of luck mate and let us all know what is happening.

toodle pip

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

As Norrie said Bill there is always another door to open.

Keep a positive attitude and you will win no matter what.

Best of luck, not that you will need it.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Bill, as Ken said, keep the positive attitude, it does make a differance.

I went through a spell where I lost belief and the work dwindled, started to believe again and things are going great.

Keep in there

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

Sorry to hear the news Bill hope it works out for you somehow.

Try not to give up the fishing if you can. It is always something which allows you to relax and contemplate in my humble opinion.

If you are finding it difficult to get out fishing contact me, I stay in Hamilton perhaps I can run you sometimes.

When I worked In Sketchleys At Dalmarnock we were bought over and closed down. Being a rep I was lucky to be kept on If this hadnt of happened god knows what I would have done. So I can sympathise. Just remember they can take your job away but they can,t take your skills.

Good luck

A bad days fishing is better than a good day at the office. Tight lines all.

Many thanks to everyone for your kind thoughts and encouragement. :o:)

The "interview" (very informal, as I've known one of the guys for at least 10 years) seemed to go well.

I'll just have to wait and see what they can come up with by way of an offer.

Beggars can't be choosers and a job is what you make it.

"Best of luck with the interview today Bill. If first impressions mean a lot the job is yours. Just thinking back to that first night when we met up in the Ship,Drummore. After we had parted my missus and her sister both said what a really pleasant honest guy that Bill is and I go along with that mate."

Hi Snatcher

So that wasn't your daughters you were in the ship with that night. :)(crawl, crawl)

Well Bill if you arn't of to the States this summer keep us informed when you'll be in Drummore.

Maybe we'll have a trip out in boat after a few silver fella's. I fancy the rocky area just to south of your abode.

I've also heard some good reports about the Stairhaven area, got any gen on the area?