where shall I buy a camera?

Amin

Where shall i buy online and what brand, Nikon, Canon,Minolta, Leica.very confusing, whats the best and cheap selling online site, www.adorama,com, www.ebay.com, www.warehousexpress.com, www.jesops.com, www.microglobe.co.uk

, I need valueable suggestions as I am based in UK.I photograph nature, Love nature. what brand shall i buy, i have used old manual yashica brand. but the trends have now been changed. plz help me out for better result and low price upto 300 pounds,,, what the customers should do, every company come with the assertion that their product is featured with everything.? peace

I bought my camera on-line from Pixmania.....My advice is to avoid them. The supplied manual was in French and they're not the easiest people to get hold off.

Paul

Just about all the information you need is in the Link Vault here in Angler's Net. Go to http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.p...34entry582934 where you'll find links to review sites and price comparison sites.

My own favourite of these review sites is http://www.imaging-resource.com/ that has recommendations based on what you want the camera to do. Of the price comparison sites I like http://www.pricerunner.co.uk/ best as it also rates the various online shops for service etc and has feedback from customers.

Edited by Steve Burke

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Where shall i buy online and what brand, Nikon, Canon,Minolta, Leica.very confusing, whats the best and cheap selling online site, www.adorama,com, www.ebay.com, www.warehousexpress.com, www.jesops.com, www.microglobe.co.uk

, I need valueable suggestions as I am based in UK.I photograph nature, Love nature. what brand shall i buy, i have used old manual yashica brand. but the trends have now been changed. plz help me out for better result and low price upto 300 pounds,,, what the customers should do, every company come with the assertion that their product is featured with everything.? peace

As you work for one of the ones you mentioned, wouldn't it be best to try there first....?

The guys here put a lot of time and effort into answering what they believe to be genuine questions. Please don't waste their time and make your company look so desperate.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

As you work for one of the ones you mentioned, wouldn't it be best to try there first....?

The guys here put a lot of time and effort into answering what they believe to be genuine questions. Please don't waste their time and make your company look so desperate.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh er!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which one so I can avoid them even more??

Colin