Powerfull thoughts . . . ?

Guest Silver Back

Guest CJS2

'The power of thought' . . . Well peoples, for all the supportive thoughts, I thank you. Hazel went into hospital on Tuesday to start Chemo under close observation, thats monitoring every 15 mins!!! She has done so well, they let her home last night. :clap2: The side affects of chemo can be quite dramatic.

To cut to the chase, Hazel, really is doing well, better than any one expected. Still plenty of 'hoops' to jump through, in-between the the 'three weekly' chemo sessions, but as positive thought seems to be working, "thats a small price to pay for Hazels return to full health". Even after only 48 hours, there is an obvious change in her whole damian and attitude, she looks better, she is eating better with no associated pain. Apparently chemo in some cases can be that quick to act, Hazel seems to be one of those :thumbs:

We plan to have a quiet afternoon on the boat, just in the marina, people watching, weather is set fine for the day, the sun is shining, it will be nice to say hallo with a genuine smile to any one passing.

Thank you all once again, for your 'support in thought', please keep those positive vibes come our way, perhaps 'Odball' was right?? :clap3:

Cliff & Hazel, (CJS2 :ph34r: )

Edited by CJS2

Pleased to hear this Cliff. Mark my words, those hoops will get bigger and easier to jump through, if you keep on with this positive attitude.

Enjoy the afternoon on the boat, make the most of the weather, and give our love and best wishes to Hazel.

John

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Good news Cliff.........

Keep it up, enjoy the sunshine it works wonders.

Positive thoughts here coming your way Hazel

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Thats great news mate. :D

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Cliff take each day as it comes and love your lady :) Hope things work out :)

Give her a cuddle from Snatcher :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Hazel 'n' Cliff,

enjoy, share special moments and enjoy some more

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

Cliff, why not target some opf those fine mullet that frequent your marina? A mesh sack or some stockings filled with mushed bread hung from your boat will bring them in if you are patiant and quiet.

This could give both Hazel and your self quite a challenge to get your teath into.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!