Spare a thought for Clifftop

Huge_Vitae

At his mates wedding...............

RedneckWedding.gif

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At his mates wedding...............

Mate!!!! That is NOT an Australian trait........ It only happens on SMALL islands, like New Zealand and the IOW due to the fact that their womenfolk are very discerning.....I know.....I married one :clap2::clap2:

I know that South Australians are a bit weird.....their crows fly backwards ;)

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Mate!!!! That is NOT an Australian trait........ It only happens on SMALL islands, like New Zealand and the IOW due to the fact that their womenfolk are very discerning.....I know.....I married one :clap2::clap2:

Married what Bob,

A New Zealander, A Caulkhead or an Island :blink:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Married what Bob,

A New Zealander, A Caulkhead or an Island :blink:

Well, could have married a New Zealander. I thunk I'll huv to usk hur ;);)

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Bobj you know that the crows only fly backwards to let the rest of the league keep up. :rolleyes:

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/

Talk about hypocrisy, in "posting etiquette" you say that the Aussies are nice people, then you have a pop at them.

You've got more faces than the Town Hall clock, Mr Vitae. :sneaky2::sneaky2:

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Talk about hypocrisy, in "posting etiquette" you say that the Aussies are nice people, then you have a pop at them.

You're too generous Gozzer. I'd say more faces than a 50p coin!

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

I do not believe that I have "Had a go at them" as you imply, I have actually tried to clarify the information posted. Which, I have to say the very very nice Australian Poster has done (albeit in referance to something that baffled me :blink: )

You're too generous Gozzer. I'd say more faces than a 50p coin!

I think you will find that Gozzer implies that a "Town Hall Clock" has four faces, the 50p coin you refer to has but two. Please try to keep up or at least get somebody to check your postings for you.

I can understand that you are only able to keep your eye on the boards for a few seconds before you have to check if your wheels are still attached to your car, that is, dependant on if you are in Liverpool or wherever at the time :blink:

PS.........Have they got rid of the bomb yet? Took me a while to smuggle it up the Mersey with my inflatable and 2HP Mariner :lol:

I can understand that you are only able to keep your eye on the boards for a few seconds before you have to check if your wheels are still attached to your car, that is, dependant on if you are in Liverpool or wherever at the time :blink:

You haven't seen Alan's car, have you? He has to check the wheels are still attached *constantly*, even when he's driving along... B)

PS............ DO NOT even consider allying yourself with these two Nurse Judy.

You are already on your second warning :blink:

You haven't seen Alan's car, have you? He has to check the wheels are still attached *constantly*, even when he's driving along... B)

I had a motorbike like that once :blink::sun: