Spare a thought for Clifftop

Huge_Vitae

Huge, do you think that the crow that flies backwards, could be the one that chesters lost?

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge, do you think that the crow that flies backwards, could be the one that chesters lost?

Nope, It caught the bus as I remember

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Nope, It caught the bus as I remember

If it could catch a bus then it could catch plane or boat.

And if it's gone down under, then that might cause it to fly backwards.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

If it could catch a bus then it could catch plane or boat.

And if it's gone down under, then that might cause it to fly backwards.

Dont be so blinking daft Gozzer, everybody knows if it went to Oz it would fly upside down not backwards :P

Anyway the Earth is Flat :blink: It has to be or all the water would go down there :blink::blink:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I do not believe that I have "Had a go at them" as you imply, I have actually tried to clarify the information posted. Which, I have to say the very very nice Australian Poster has done (albeit in referance to something that baffled me blink.gif )

Nahhhhh, Huge wasn't having a go at me..... ;) If the lad gets confused between me marrying a discerning woman, or an island, or a "caulkhead", I'm afraid he has been living in a weird and whacky island. ;);)

Absolutely no offence taken ............especially since the poms dropped 9 catches to let the Sri Lankans into the cricket match :yeah::yeah:

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Nahhhhh, Huge wasn't having a go at me..... ;) If the lad gets confused between me marrying a discerning woman, or an island, or a "caulkhead", I'm afraid he has been living in a weird and whacky island. ;);)

Absolutely no offence taken ............especially since the poms dropped 9 catches to let the Sri Lankans into the cricket match :yeah::yeah:

If you want to talk about cricket please do so on the cricket forum, I refuse to discuss it here. :schmoll:

Don't you be daft Huge, if they flew upside down, every time they crapped they'd get their own back.

If you want to talk about cricket please do so on the cricket forum, I refuse to discuss it here. :schmoll:

Don't you be daft Huge, if they flew upside down, every time they crapped they'd get their own back.

My sincere apologies for posting in the wrong forum........I just thought that in the Non-Fishing Forum, it would be alright... :unsure::unsure:

But, I mean to say, 9 catches I remember the Rev Sheppard dropping many catches off Freddie Trueman's bowling and Freddie telling him off......... :clap2::clap2:

ocker-anim.gifROO.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

PS............ DO NOT even consider allying yourself with these two Nurse Judy.

You are already on your second warning :blink:

I had a motorbike like that once :blink::sun:

second warning ....... i take you are confirming that war has been declared!!!!!!!

i know i'm not as sharp as some of the others but i do get there in the end!!!!!!!

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

second warning ....... i take you are confirming that war has been declared!!!!!!!

i know i'm not as sharp as some of the others but i do get there in the end!!!!!!!

If he keeps on warning people, he'll only have himself to talk to.................no change there then!

Mate!!!! That is NOT an Australian trait........ It only happens on SMALL islands, like New Zealand and the IOW due to the fact that their womenfolk are very discerning.....I know.....I married one :clap2::clap2:

I know that South Australians are a bit weird.....their crows fly backwards ;)

Croweaters

An origin of the term "crow eater" is explored in the Register, 6 February 1925, page 13e:

[it] was first applied to some of the original settlers at Mount Barker who - whether from necessity or a desire to sample strange native fauna - killed, cooked and ate some crows disguised under the term "Mount Barker pheasants"... Later the term... was applied generally to all.

besides the above Adelaide has the best Aussie rules team in OZ called ''The Crows" (can you guess who i support)

and as for having a go at the Aussie!! mate its just water off a sheeps back to us. :sun:

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/