anglers day out?

tugmistress

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok folks, definately booked for the 29th january, i am paying the deposit tomorrow.

we are up to 9 people at the moment.

David W. & Keith 405, you say you are interested, c'mon guys, it's going to be fun! :)

I don't believe it, I have one wedding in January and guess the date...

I think someone doesn't like me as every time I've tried to get out something has come up.

I have all this new gear and I'm not getting a chance to test it, it's lucky I love my job.

Hope you all have a great time and keep me in mind for the other trips

David

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

I have a feeling it will be a great weekend and who knows, I might even get a chance to get to one one day.

All I ask is that there are pictures up right after it, if you can't do it on the boat :P

David

I've been to Scrabster... and I want to go back!!!

Well, tugmistress youd better tell Les that with the level of interest shown on here for possible future trips he better put us over some cod!!

"Colonel Gadaffi, knows more about fishing than the whole of westminster put together"

Alex Salmond 2004 SNP Leader

"Forza Dons"