Downloading music off the net.

Guest Ferret1959

I use these http://www.usenext.com/index.cfm?TD=368648 but i have recently found better deals that dont tie you into 10 month contracts :wallbash: . If you are good with newsgroups and can decompress groups of files in the right order then you will not even need any thing like the above but i aint verry good so i have to use the likes of the above.The download speeds are constantly good tho and i have got pretty much everything i have ever asked of it.

Nice to see you on your walk round on saturday aswell :thumbs:

Regards Paul Mc

OI OI,

ive tried a few but ive found the best one FOR ME is limewire never had a problem with it,

also my grandkids give it some hammer (& my cds buggers) so its well tested.

:thumbs::thumbs::sun:

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

Guest Ferret1959
Nice to see you on your walk round on saturday aswell :thumbs:

Nice to see you too matey.

Shame about the weather.

Next time I'll be there for the duration and fishin for definate.

Bit of a drive down for me so must have been crap for you in the rain. :(

I'm with Etomi myself which is Limewire in any other colour I think!! Is GOOD but need to check all you download as theer is a LOAD of crap out there!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

limewire has got more spywarez than the CIA!!!

I'll stick with aresgalaxy.its brilliant and its only ever let me down once............it couldn't find the wurzels and combine harvester :(

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Looked at Ares and a couple of other sites recently. I was not at all impresses with being asked to pay for (and giving my credit card details to someone involved in) what amounts to illegal activity.

I think I'll stick to a combination of ripping CD's from the library, swapping music files with friends and (shock horor) actually going out and buying a few CD's.

Almost all of the CD's that I buy come off the net anyway and with a bit of shoping arround, I never pay more than half the price asked by the likes of Virgin or HMV on the highstreet.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

i have not bought a cd in years

why should i give my ex hard earned cash to someone who has millions or to a company that makes millions why throw millions at a band or artiste in order to manufacture fame

P2P sites are the way to go yes i know illegal but if you frequent the more secure ones and dont abuse them eg downloading hundreds of gigs a week or day then there should be no prob and you can stay under the radar

have used all the one previously mentioned but now prefer bittorrent as it also isnt infected with loads of spyware and viri also why pay someone for something allegedly illegal when with alittle searching around and information freely avail you can get it for nothing

MOH.gifmynewsiggy.gif

www.electricunclesam.com

How come the mods jumped in when passing on a taped tv programme to another member was mentioned once on here, and total silence now? Are some breaches of copyright more "acceptable" than others? :huh: