Roach Live bait.

sam-cox

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. Just put a crab suit on it and you will be fine.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

macky, are you a Jahova Witness?

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

sorry I ment tree hugging greeny

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

On many of my fishing trips to the coast I come across road kill victims, Fox, Hedgehog, Rook, Pheasent and Rabbit etc.

Now the thing that puts me off using these as Fishing bait, I would have to go into a Girlie Shop and purchase stronger elastic.

Cheers 4 Now

John E

ANBanna.gif

He has a point though Sam, a half pound roach is a good roach, hence my half pound mullet pike bait.

No fish left in the sea, lets take em from the course anglers

Can't you take the bream instead :D

Cheers

<º))))><.·´¯`·.ÐÅѸ.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

IPB Image

Sam

How on earth can you complain about anglers massacaring small bass on west mercia pier when you advocate using 16 half pound roach for a bass fishing session.

You need to get some sense of balance here as a half pound roach is seen as a great fish in coarse fishing terms something you should know as you do go coarse fishing.

I only hope that this thread is a wind up as thats what I believe it is as any freshwater fish like a roach would be dead in under two minutes due to the fishs inability to cope with salt water

It took ten posts before someone had the sense to take the p@@s but before then it was a serious thread likewise its only the last couple of posters who prefer to treat the thread with seriousness and try and show how much damage you can do to conservation of species argument by destroying someone elses fishing by using their favourite species as bait. In this case coarse fish 16 of half a pound each which would be the catch of the year to a coarse angler