roll on 16th

zenith10

AndrewPI and myself have a long-standing invite on Friday for the Warwicks Avon, with a well-known .... errrr .... "ex" poster from these forums.

Can't mention his name, but think cute+furry, twitchy nose, and a tendency to say "What's up Doc?" while chewing a carrot.

Barbelling in theory, but there's rumours of zeds in there too. Never caught a zed :)

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Football is going to take up Friday eve & Saturday morning then the school summer fair

Lyn, you make sure that you wear your pads :lol:

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Football is going to take up Friday eve & Saturday morning then the school summer fair

Lyn, you make sure that you wear your pads :lol:

With my team of 10yr olds a suit of body armour would be more use :black_eye::lol:

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Looks like the trent for me too rpm where you going?lol all set up and ready to go just got to dash to the tackle shop for bait and a few last minute purchases before the footy.

12 hours! :D:D

I've mapped out the whole lake now, got a plan of attack, even made the rods up ready to go so I don't have to do anything after the football later. Hemp is soaking away. At first light tomorrow morning there'll be a method feeder at the bottom of a marginal shelf with a couple of little fruity boilies and float-fished maggots, lift method, further along the margin. With any luck the tench will have stopped spawning and be ready to munch :sun::sun:

It's so worth abstaining for 3 months just for this buzz B)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

12 hours! :D:D

I've mapped out the whole lake now, got a plan of attack, even made the rods up ready to go so I don't have to do anything after the football later. Hemp is soaking away. At first light tomorrow morning there'll be a method feeder at the bottom of a marginal shelf with a couple of little fruity boilies and float-fished maggots, lift method, further along the margin. With any luck the tench will have stopped spawning and be ready to munch :sun::sun:

It's so worth abstaining for 3 months just for this buzz B)

Good luck to all of you. Not off for a couple of weeks

www.myspace.com/boozlebear

well i will be on the river stort with free lined bread and worms trying for a chub or two. it will nice to get back to the river even though the lakes have been kind to me recently and given up a few nice carp into double figures. Might try the lea later in the year.

take a look at my blog

http://chubcatcher.blogspot.co.uk/

well i will be on the river stort with free lined bread and worms trying for a chub or two. it will nice to get back to the river even though the lakes have been kind to me recently and given up a few nice carp into double figures. Might try the lea later in the year.

What part of the Lea were you thinking of?

I'm going to have a go on the Stort sometime this season, I did'nt get round to it last year. I walked our club stretch the other day and it looked good.

AndrewPI and myself have a long-standing invite on Friday for the Warwicks Avon, with a well-known .... errrr .... "ex" poster from these forums.

Can't mention his name, but think cute+furry, twitchy nose, and a tendency to say "What's up Doc?" while chewing a carrot.

Barbelling in theory, but there's rumours of zeds in there too. Never caught a zed :)

big zeds too :)

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!