Stop Ronaldo

BoozleBear

Is there special training for international soccer players on how to best fall to the ground and hold various body parts while moaning loudly?

Is there special training for international soccer referees that teaches them to automatically award a foul when a player falls to the ground, rolls around, and moans loudly?

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree it was Rooney's fault, but what Ronaldo did was still disgusting.

I don't like The fake Ronaldo , never have , never will , but In all honesty , he didn't do anything that any of the English players wouldn't have done in the opposite circumstances.

Had it been Ronaldo stamping all over John Terry , the England players would have reacted exactly the same way. If the arguement is that he was Rooneys team-mate and shouldn't have said anything , then thtas wrong as well.

Rooney got himself sent off....but he still didn't lose us the world cup. That belongs to Sven's squad picks and the poor showing of our most influential players - Lampard , Gerrard and Rooney himself because he hadn't really done anything up until the sending off anyway. We don't need a scapegoat - we need some re-organisation !!!

Ronaldo was out of order, Rooney was a pillock but the blame has to stop at the F.A. They should never have allowed Erickson to take an England team to a world cup final knowing that at the end of it all he would be out of a job and still be hated by the English fans even if he won it. So why should he have cared about the result?

The only good thing is that it has not done his future employment chances any good. Ronaldo will never ever be allowed to play in England again and Erickson will never ever manage a premiership team. Justice done.

Now all we have to do is get rid of the current F.A. and that Swiss dictator Blatter both of whom make even my knowledge of football look encyclopedic.

A Hammond

Done, three times if its valid

one-1.jpgfour.jpg

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I had to vote FOR Ronaldo .... he has saved us Scots having to listen to all the over the top media - Land of Hype and Glory stuff. The England team played no good football at all and had an easy route through to where they got when you look at the standard of the other teams that got through ... blame Sven if anyone!!!!! England got what they deserved, thank you Ronaldo .... if England played better football, and deserved to progress I'd maybe feel different.

Gillies

tha fis agam a bhe iasg nuth dunidh sasain!

www.gilliesmackenzie.com

Poo pah, sour grapes because the Scots wernt there :-//

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I had to vote FOR Ronaldo .... he has saved us Scots having to listen to all the over the top media - Land of Hype and Glory stuff. The England team played no good football at all and had an easy route through to where they got when you look at the standard of the other teams that got through ... blame Sven if anyone!!!!! England got what they deserved, thank you Ronaldo .... if England played better football, and deserved to progress I'd maybe feel different.

Gillies

Maybe feel different my ar$e! :angry: yer a jealous Scot and thats the end of it. :rolleyes:

I've never known such bitter posts from one country, an honest explanation please the hatred for our football team by the Scots? I've been asking this question for a long long time and never had an answer. :rolleyes:

Most of the "sweaties" from north of our border will have delighted in Saturday's result and good luck to them, after all we laugh just as much when they embarass themselves against world-class opposition like the Faroe Islands.

And, as an Englishman who would like nothing more than to see our lads smack the arse off the rest of the world on the footie pitch, I have to admit that we've got a lot to learn before we can compete effectively at this level.

We just don't have the class to simulate ABH, dive to olympic standard, collapse like a felled tree with the brush of an opponents left finger, roll around with the prescribed amount of agony until such time as a yellow (or red) card is waved, speed-recover from major impact trauma in the time it takes for a stretcher journey to the touchline. We're along way behind the very best Europeans with their finely honed skills in trying to hoodwink everyone. In a nutshell, we just can't cheat well enough, although god knows we try. Maybe we should abandon the F.A youth coaching schemes and send the likes of young Lennon and Walcott to RADA for a year or two.

I'm generally p**sed off with the whole tournament now, it's got beyond a joke that this "mans" game is dominated by effeminate poseuers whose actions have more in common with crash-test dummies.

This is not football as I know it and Ronaldo is possibly one of the worst examples of everything that's bad about it (closely followed by Baby Rooney)

That's it, said my piece, goodnight! :wallbash:

Our chief weapon is surprise

I'm generally p**sed off with the whole tournament now, it's got beyond a joke that this "mans" game is dominated by effeminate poseuers whose actions have more in common with crash-test dummies.

Well said. Even the ex-footballers on the BBC's commentary team were calling for some action. Top flight footie is getting close to unwatchable.

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.