Blackmouth Doggies

Fastd

Ok.. I'll take that challenge :)

Whats the wager then Davy!! You choose, i will take up the challenge. :rolleyes::thumbs:;)

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NickInTheNorth

I'm hoping that after all my work on the boat I'll be honoured with a trip to the BMD mark. :(

With the paint job looking that good davy will be up and down to the BMD mark frequently. if he fits a large speaker system for the radio it would be the equivelent of a bling motor on the high street :¬)

• 2 weeks later...
Would love to know what makes a blackmouthed doggie mark !! . I have only heard of one place you can catch them regularly - Davys location.

Is on my wish list too - hope to get up there some time with Norrie / Davy to get one.

see you sometime Lennie.

Peter :)

Well, Just had a phone call from Peter, who is just now fishing at Oban....he has caught his first BMD, 1lb 8 oz, and has been banished to the front of the boat, while the rest of the crew try and untangle the mess the fish made of their lines, while he was bringing it up.... :D:D:D

Well done Peter, another off the list..... :thumbs:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Well, Just had a phone call from Peter, who is just now fishing at Oban....he has caught his first BMD, 1lb 8 oz, and has been banished to the front of the boat, while the rest of the crew try and untangle the mess the fish made of their lines, while he was bringing it up.... :D:D:D

Well done Peter, another off the list..... :thumbs:

:clap2: Obviously had the drag set too light. :clap2:

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Jul 22 2006, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They also, literally a few minutes ago, landed a Common of 204lbs.....and one of 15lbs.... :D:D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Jul 22 2006, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

They also, literally a few minutes ago, landed a Common of 204lbs.....and one of 15lbs.... :D:D

:clap2: Did they use the BMD as bait then? BTW, it's RAINING here. Luverly. :clap2: