Happy Birthday, Steve

Elton

Just noticed, among the list of birthday boys today, that our very own Steve Randles is 21 (and a bit) today.

Happy Birthday, mate, and thanks for an excellent additional forum that Anglers' Net is proud to be associated with.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Happy birthday to you :yeah::yeah: Hope it was a good one Steve.

love

lyn

x :sun:

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Yup...its the 20th anniversary (of my 21st birthday). :lol:

Thanks for the birthday wishes, I've had a nice peacefull day cleaning lenses and the sensor on my cam as I am off out to take some piccies tomorrow. Where to? who cares...just get out to get some shots of wherever I end up.

I've got a super new camera bag as a present that is half for camera equipment, half for jacket/lunch/drinks etc. It should making climbing those fells a little easier, the smaller ones first of course. The bag really is that good that I think I'll have to do a review for here on it..;)

Okay thanks for the wishes again, I'm off to finish my sherry! ;)

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet