Mrmatthew's 1st river Barbel

seph

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After sometime in trying and failing I took him to the teme and he caught one, not a big fish but he was well chuffed

Well done mate :thumbs: Mind you i would have thought he would look happier about it :lol:

With my silken line and delicate hook,i wander in a myriad of ripples and find freedom!

After sometime in trying and failing I took him to the teme and he caught one, not a big fish but he was well chuffed

Well done mate, any barbel caught in the conditions we've had in the last couple of weeks is worth a huge pat on the back :thumbs: . I'm still trying for my first of the year.

Effort equals reward!!

Guest Brumagem Phil

Well done Mr M.........one thing though, can you bin that shirt, its given me a migraine just viewing the piccy :P:)

• 2 months later...
Guest Brumagem Phil
Matt that is some fish, you must be over the moon, well done son. Was it on Hallibut?

Nah, Steroids by the looks of him!

Nice fish MrM.....you won't be wanting any of my fat uncaught carp then??? :P

Nah, Steroids by the looks of him!

Nice fish MrM.....you won't be wanting any of my fat uncaught carp then??? :P

Yea he's got quite a belly, must be all the free offerings I've put in on that stretch :)

Planned to go to Pershore tomorrow morning an hour before the bl"%dy match anglers get there.

BTW Matt that fish beats my pb by an ounce, can we check your scales please :rolleyes: