Outlook HOT!

Leon Roskilly

Can I bring my medals?

dan

So now we have Hummingbird Hawk moths and the like, how long before get those cicadas, noisy critters?

Dan

didnt think you went anywhere without them :lol:

Did you see the state of the golf course at Hoylake??? :blink:

Strangely our lawn refuses to brown, even over by the neighbour's eucalyptus. Never been watered, but green as a very green thing.

How many eucalyptus does he have? They're nearly as bad as the dreaded leylandii :headhurt:

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

How many eucalyptus does he have? They're nearly as bad as the dreaded leylandii :headhurt:

Just the one fortunately - b#stard thing. Somehow it doesn't dry out the soil but the poxy endless leaves and bark drive us mad and it's growing at a rate of knots. We're in negotiation to chop it down ... makes nice firewood ;)

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

The weather is set to continue, sounds like a wag and mag evening on Hollingworth Lake tomorrow then.

Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail

Just the one fortunately - b#stard thing. Somehow it doesn't dry out the soil but the poxy endless leaves and bark drive us mad and it's growing at a rate of knots. We're in negotiation to chop it down ... makes nice firewood ;)

They can certainly put on a spurt. A freind of mine had three big ones in the garden of a house he bought. They were enormous. They can take a lot of water out of the soil and have invasive roots. They do burn well though.

Hummingbird hawk-moth are normal summer visitors.

Hh-m factfile

That's what I thought too.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

The weather is set to continue, sounds like a wag and mag evening on Hollingworth Lake tomorrow then.

Well about 10 - 12lbs of roach on maggot followed by caster, started off about 6' deep finishing about 3' with the fish hammering the bait before the float had settled.

The only annoying thing was the pillocks asking me "are there any fish in there"?

WTF do you think I'm sat here for?

Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail