Mobile Phones

Ferg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple. Hold it in your right or left hand depending on whether or you are left or right handed and throw the thing as far as possible towards the middle of the lake or river. Guarantee that you will never hear it ring again.

But in all seriousness I am in the phone is a good thing camp it is the prats who misuse them that should be banned. Mainly because it is inherent in their natuture that they will also misuse bite alarms and everything else that they come into contact with.

A Hammond

I have a Nokia ( I THINK it's a 3310 - it takes pictures!).

How do I put it on silent ring?

I don't think it's a 3310 Kleinboet, they were much earlier than photo' phones. But on all the Nokias I've tried, just go into 'Profiles' on your menu, and you should see the volume settings there, from very loud to silent, just scroll to silent and press OK and that should be it.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Apart fom emergencies should fishery owners ask for mobile phones be switched off. I was at a fishery today and the guy on the other bank, it was like I was in is office. I want to get away from work, pressures of the day by goin fishing. If you take a day off to fish LEAVE YOUR PHONE AT HOME or switch it off like I do

Why blame the phone? it's like blaming the gun for killing someone,it's the person pulling the trigger or in the case of the phone pushing the buttons!!! :wallbash:

Take your phone with you,leave it on vibrate or very low and only use for emergencies........simple!!! :thumbs:

With my silken line and delicate hook,i wander in a myriad of ripples and find freedom!

Do you have sheep in the US? Never see 'em on the films. Some folk find them quite useful as a standby. Less expensive than the real thing, just feed 'em grass and flog them to a butcher when they are past it.

'Nowt so queer as folk', as they say. Maybe that should be ammended to 'Nowt so queer as Norfolk'? :o

The olderer he gits, the maderer he is. :blink:

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.