Cilit Bang or cilit BOOM!

Andy_1984

I hate the Daily Mail. The explosion was because he tried to clean his floor with petrol, and nearly Darwined himself in the process. The only connection with Cilit Bang was that he tried that first, but the writer just couldn't resist the pun. I suppose it would have worked with Flash too, but imagine he'd tried Fairy Liquid instead?

The loud mouthed fella who does the commercial does my head in,

Lucky escpae me thinks,

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

My TV is in serious danger when I hear

"HI, BARRY SCOTT HERE!"

The man gets on my T**ts :angry::angry::angry:

Are they deliberately annoying us into buying it or what?

Our chief weapon is surprise

Clever marketing - we all cannot stand poor Barry and his myriad of lovely assistants(?) but we all know who he is!

i.e. Therefore, a successful marketing campaign!

It's also not a bad product from what people say - there are essentially cheaper versions of the product but it is supposed to work very well indeed. We've got a water softener so not much call for limescale removal in our house.

Ian W