Shimano Hyperloop 390 £22.49 - Argos

Hewey

Guest toplessfishing

Thats so cheap, and they are not to bad either. A rod like that would of set you back about a oner ten or fifteen years ago.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ferret1959

Well just reserved one for me.

Don't really need another rod but you can never have enough 'spare' fishing kit, at that price anyhow. :)

Got one today from Brighton, needed a float rod to use with me Aerial on the rivers as my old Shakespear was hard work after 30 mins of holding and mending the line!

For £22.49 I'm well happy, fished the Sussex Arun and had a nice bag of fish.... all small but perch, chub, dace, roach & 1 gudgeon nice rod didn't bump off any of them, just waiting for tomorrow now :)

Chavender, thanks to you in your earlier thread about trotting outfit :)

EDIT: weird lost me login details and now got 1 post :/ weird

Edited by Stephen C

will you all just stop it now ! :headhurt: or they'll be none left for me,as i carn't get one this week as i've blown my pocket money on a couple of new reels off e-bay.(stephen your welcome mate,just giving a honest opinion of a much underated tackle thats a pleasure to use) :sun:

Edited by chavender

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

Thats so cheap, and they are not to bad either. A rod like that would of set you back about a oner ten or fifteen years ago.

To true mate! thats why the arse has fallen out of custom rod building! I couldnt even get the rings (even at trade) for that price!

Said it before and I will say it again,there has been no better time in the 40 years Ive been buying tackle to get good quality gear at such low prices.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Got mine yesterday! my loverly wife reserved it and picked it up for me , for all you Kent chaps and chapesses Chatham still had them. :sun:

Kev

Sue has already got one and I dont need another Float Rod so I am passing up on a great offer.

We need to meet up again soon and arrange some fishing, anyone fancy an AN Kent Fish in?

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

You'll have to find one first though! There are none left in the Metro Centre or Silverlink Argos's now (I had the last one this morning, although I haven't picked it up yet) although there are apparently some still left in the Newcastle one.

Non in Newcastle either,had to send my daughter up to cramlington for one!

Guy's,

If any of you want to pick one up from Chelmsford today, I have one reserved that I don't want as mrs picked one up for me yesterday.

If you do I will give you reservation number.

None left in Hull, my very kind wife drove the 35 miles to Grimsby to collect one for myself & the father in law. Don't think there were many left in Grimsby either .... so a big thank you for highlighting these guys!

Didn't need a new float rod, but £22 for a Shimano carbon rod is a bit of a bargain & they're a beutiful looking piece of equipment. Will use it at bank holiday weekend at a pond I haven't float fished yet.

Recently bought a shimano medium feeder & they're brilliantly manufactured & great fun to use.