New Hythe, Larkfield, Tidal Medway - Bass?

IHuntChub

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok scott have a good weekend in dorset, go to devon for bass it is much better; but im sure you already know that.

There's a legal Minimum Landing size for bass of 36cm, soon to be increased to 40cm.

No mls for roach.

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

There's a legal Minimum Landing size for bass of 36cm, soon to be increased to 40cm.

No mls for roach.

:clap2: But does a bait become a landing? :clap2:

No mls for roach.

:clap2: Way off topic I know but I got your golden Mile in Leon. I just took a couple of pictures of 11lb mullet out. If the report I'm waiting on fails to arrive I'll get the NFSA response in too. :clap2:

Edited by Norm B

how mate? and is it worth the time to fish it or is it more miss than hit?

I know that bass over 5 lbs have been caught from both sides of the river at Wouldham and Aylesford, mostly on ragworm.

If you go for a reconnaisance on a rising tide, there is usually someone fishing along there, especially at the weekends.

It gets quite busy in the evenings.

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Aug 18 2006, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:clap2: Way off topic I know but I got your golden Mile in Leon. I just took a couple of pictures of 11lb mullet out. If the report I'm waiting on fails to arrive I'll get the NFSA response in too. :clap2:

Cheers Norm :)

It'll be good to see what kind of response it gets.

RNLI Shoreline Member

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Aug 18 2006, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Cheers Norm :)

It'll be good to see what kind of response it gets.

:clap2: Over the heads of most I'm afraid Leon. :clap2:

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Aug 18 2006, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe they'll drop in to the local tackle shop for a copy of Sea Angling News to see what we are talking about :)

RNLI Shoreline Member

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Aug 18 2006, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Maybe they'll drop in to the local tackle shop for a copy of Sea Angling News to see what we are talking about :)

:clap2: They'll like this issue, four good looking anglers with sharks, cod, haddock and ling to boot. :clap2: