New Hythe, Larkfield, Tidal Medway - Bass?

IHuntChub

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Aug 18 2006, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

They'll like this issue, four good looking anglers ........

Photo-shopped eh? LOL

:clap2: No, the pictures were so good that I didn't need to "enhance" them at all, well, not by much. :clap2:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by the sounds of it it ihuntchub, you won't catch a bass and you wont catch a chub coz you don't know how to fish like these guys on here.

try going to a libaray or something, sit down and read a book instead of going fishing beacuase you will probz catch yourself before you catch a fish.

Hia's All

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Aug 18 2006, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:clap2: Over the heads of most I'm afraid Leon. :clap2:

Not over their heads I'm afraid, I think most of us were wondering what it had to do with, " New Hythe, Larkfield, Tidal Medway - Bass".

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norm B @ Aug 18 2006, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

:clap2: Over the heads of most I'm afraid Leon. :clap2:

Not over their heads I'm afraid, I think most of us were wondering what it had to do with, " New Hythe, Larkfield, Tidal Medway - Bass".

:clap2: I felt it was easier to hijack this thread than start a new one, sorry for any offence caused. :clap2:

Edited by Norm B

there have been some nice bass caught at wouldham/burham over the years, a bloke called geoff fishes it three times a week starts off at low tide and fishes it up.

but he reckons you have to put the hours in to catch a decent bass there, i fished with him a year or two back; started on the low water after an hour he pulls in a sea trout, never seen one there before or since.

myself i have only caught schoolies and eels.

geoff reckons this year has not been too good lots of small ones 5lb best. he uses ragworm and or peeler, personally i would go further round the river as more sea species are likely.

ok scott have a good weekend in dorset, go to devon for bass it is much better; but im sure you already know that.

Sorry for the delayed response, can't really comment on Devon bassing as I've never fished the Devon coast but no doubt, like you say, its very good.

But having had 2 Bass, in as many weeks, just shy of 8lb back in July, I'm happy with my Dorset bassing ta.

Scott ;)

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

Sorry for the delayed response, can't really comment on Devon bassing as I've never fished the Devon coast but no doubt, like you say, its very good.

But having had 2 Bass, in as many weeks, just shy of 8lb back in July, I'm happy with my Dorset bassing ta.

Scott ;)

yeah good luck to yer, i wish i could be near a good bass fishing site then one day i might be as good as you if i try hard enough.

yeah good luck to yer, i wish i could be near a good bass fishing site then one day i might be as good as you if i try hard enough.

Its not about being good or bad, even bad anglers catch fish. Its more about knowing your target species, knowing your marks, understanding the conditions and basically giving yourself the best possible chance of catching.

Scott

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time