Anyone understand RAM ?

glennk

ok whos all going to glenns for a drink!

oh btw glenn only about 90+ people have seen your address, id probably edit your post right now mate and remove the address, pm it next time you never know what nut case angler on here might do.....

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

That sounds a good offer mate.

As soon as they arrive Ill nip around and try them out. If they work ill send payment straight away.

Many thanks for your help

Cheers - Glenn

Congrats mate. Now every crim on the net knows your address. Why not post your phone number and NI number too. Seriously mate that is why you have PM. Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

And if you do edit your post, ask {removed by admin} like corydoras to do the same too, otherwise your edits will count for nothing due to their ill advised quotes

****ing hell, give the guy a break, what use exactly is a home address?

If spammers relied on that, we'd all be ****ed!

Not much good to spammers but big help if you want to open a bank account in someone else's name.

I also know now that he has a flickr account, and I know his home phone number too. (Contact details from his own web site).

468006529_f24b496b87.jpg

Give me a few more days poking around the net and I could probably find out some more, maybe even enough to get myself a nice shiny Visa Card or Debenham's charge card in his name.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Congrats mate. Now every crim on the net knows your address. Why not post your phone number and NI number too. Seriously mate that is why you have PM.

You've only got to go to WHOIS and it's there, anyway. Just like every man and his dog knows my address.

Going to lock this thread, as I think the original problem has been sorted and I don't want people falling out over something so daft.

Cheers, guys.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE