You see one - you see four

Guest Jaybee

Guest Jaybee
except for the photo of the hide which I assume might be the only photo that you do not have on your website. Seeing as how it does seem to be happening to other people as well, I no longer think it is a problem with my pc.

Emmm if you look at the properties you will see all of the photos are on my server :)

And most people are seeing images - only a couple of people arent.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is pretty frustrating, HB didn't look into it last night because they were all there and I only got to see them briefly as we were on our way to bed. Oh well.

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

Guest Jaybee
This is pretty frustrating, HB didn't look into it last night because they were all there and I only got to see them briefly as we were on our way to bed. Oh well.

It really isnt my server T - if it was then nobody would see images. Web servers dont select individuals who will or wont see pictures :)

Wish I could help

Unbelievable, I can see them now. I thought they were just downloading really slowly perhaps, but the egg timer would go off and still nothing. Must be my connection. Wonder if others who couldn't see them can see them now. Beautiful photos Jaybee.

I was looking through my BIRD folder, all the photos apart from your kingfishers I got off the Photo of the Day thread. Last time I saved them all I put the photographers name with them but after losing all our files when the pc blew up (we never did get the hard drive going again), I wanted to save them all again and with 43 pages it took me 8 hours without renaming them all so I was just wondering, is this one of yours?

096709.jpg

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

Guest Jaybee
Unbelievable, I can see them now. I thought they were just downloading really slowly perhaps, but the egg timer would go off and still nothing. Must be my connection. Wonder if others who couldn't see them can see them now. Beautiful photos Jaybee.

I was looking through my BIRD folder, all the photos apart from your kingfishers I got off the Photo of the Day thread. Last time I saved them all I put the photographers name with them but after losing all our files when the pc blew up (we never did get the hard drive going again), I wanted to save them all again and with 43 pages it took me 8 hours without renaming them all so I was just wondering, is this one of yours?

096709.jpg

Not mine I'm afraid