You see one - you see four

Guest Jaybee

Now I can see Johns pic, but not Jaybees :cry:

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nup, didn't work, will get HB to look at it.

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!

Guest Jaybee
Nup, didn't work, will get HB to look at it.

It isnt possible by any chance you have set your browser to block images from my websites - northeastwildlife and phocus-on

Well I have been looking in your website which is just brilliant by the way but I can still see all your kingfishers in the other threads and all your sports photos etc, so if they are coming from your website too, then no.

Is it 8:41 or 9:41 over there, I noticed my last post says 8:25 but your quote of my post says 9:25.

Actually they are all gone now so will go to your website and see what can be done.

Edited by TubularBelle

TB - something similar happened to me with Jaybee's kingfisher pics from an earlier thread. I couldn't see them whilst everyone else could and I couldn't work out why. Without changing any settings or preferences or anything I tried again in the afternoon and they were all there! No idea why but maybe they will just miraculously appear for you like they did me.

....Here's to swimming with bow-legged women....

And by magic they've just appeared for me as well.

Well worth all the suspense though, superb photo's. To be quite honest I find them inspirational, I would love to match that sort of quality.

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

Guest Jaybee
And by magic they've just appeared for me as well.

Well worth all the suspense though, superb photo's. To be quite honest I find them inspirational, I would love to match that sort of quality.

Cant understand why you have have had problems - site has been OK and others see images fine.

One of lifes mysteries

Well I asked HB to have a look last night (about 14 hours ago) and he said, "I don't know what you are talking about, I can see them fine." After looking twice a day ever since they were posted, this was the first time the photos were visible to me. I figured Jaybee might have sorted the problem out at his end somehow. I get on this morning and they are gone again, except for the photo of the hide which I assume might be the only photo that you do not have on your website. Seeing as how it does seem to be happening to other people as well, I no longer think it is a problem with my pc.

Thankfully I had saved all your other kingfisher photos to my files but I didn't get these ones. :cry:

Edited by TubularBelle