Can it get any worse?

Julian

The news piece the other week about the Mother convicted of supplying heroin and crack cocaine to her 8-year old son filled me with utter disbelief (and no small amount of disgust).

You’d think it could not get any worse that that. But I guess there’s always some absolute… well… I can’t think of the words – not a clean ones anyway, but check out this muppet;

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/30082006/356/man-...baby-dryer.html

Fills you with hope for the future of our world, doesn’t it!

At a loss for words! :blink:

Mild Mannered Carp Angler By Day…

Read My Blog:Here! View My Gallery: Here!

www.NorthWestcarp.co.uk Home of the Northern Monkey!

:blink:

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

"Magistrate Richard Bayly told the court in Western Australia state he believed Barnes-Siddall had acted out of stupidity rather than malice."

How does someone manage to be that stupid yet still live?

Still amazes me that you have to take two tests to drive a car and have a licence to use a fishing rod or even watch TV, but anybody can become a parent?

Sooner they make prospective parents ‘Take the Test’ the better. After all, those wishing to become British citizens are now required to take a 45-minue test on “government, society and practical issues”. Surly parenting is the biggest practical issue there is!? :rolleyes:

Mild Mannered Carp Angler By Day…

Read My Blog:Here! View My Gallery: Here!

www.NorthWestcarp.co.uk Home of the Northern Monkey!

"Magistrate Richard Bayly told the court in Western Australia state he believed Barnes-Siddall had acted out of stupidity rather than malice."

How does someone manage to be that stupid yet still live?

How is a judge so stupid and out of touch with reality? The man who did this did it knowingly, he knew the baby would be tossed around; he knew it would be hot and those are two very basic factors he could not possibly deny. So there was intent in doing it and eight months is a joke. If he was that daft he should be locked up for life anyway.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Still amazes me that you have to take two tests to drive a car and have a licence to use a fishing rod or even watch TV, but anybody can become a parent?

That's my favourite line out of the movie 'Parenthood' spoken by Keanu Reeves after he tells how his father use to wake him up in the mornings by flicking lit cigarettes at him and saying, "Wake up ****".

I hate getting up early, I didn't even realise there were two 6 o'clocks in one day!