for those of you coming up to scrabster

young fishin neep

Spur-Hound:

Cant wait to try alittle bit of a write up...lde love to do regular bits of fishing journalism as a hobby, Im sure ill get a few helpfull prods in the right direction if my writings not up to scratch eh :) the "beastmaster" could seriously make a piece of writing if a porgy comes out to play :D

better brush up on your spelling shaun, i heard that every time the editor has to correct your spelling and grammer they knock a £ off your fee :D

you might end up owing THEM money...... :D:D

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

WalkingPinhead.gif

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jabee:

jabee:

I got space in the car Norm B and could get jaybee in also

Thanks ST but can't make this one but maybe I'll do the next. Fishing locally rest of this month to get my average miles per fish for 2005 down below 1200 :D
:cool: I know the feeling. :D

Happy Dude:

Happy Dude:

Cant wait to try alittle bit of a write up...lde love to do regular bits of fishing journalism as a hobby, Im sure ill get a few helpfull prods in the right direction if my writings not up to scratch eh :) the "beastmaster" could seriously make a piece of writing if a porgy comes out to play :D

better brush up on your spelling shaun, i heard that every time the editor has to correct your spelling and grammer they knock a £ off your fee :D

you might end up owing THEM money...... :D:D

:cool: Money, we don't talk about cheap things like money. The love of the sport. :D

SandTiger:

It can be done, I have checked all routes and the best I can do from East London is Gatwick to Inverness which is do-able but you know that I like to bring my full aresenal out with me when I go fishing and I don't think Easy Jet would be best pleased with my excess bagage. Ahhhh... decisions...

:cool: I'll look at Bournemouth and Eastleigh, what are the dates. I shouldn't think this would be a light tackle job, would it? :D

Norm B:

Norm B:

It can be done, I have checked all routes and the best I can do from East London is Gatwick to Inverness which is do-able but you know that I like to bring my full aresenal out with me when I go fishing and I don't think Easy Jet would be best pleased with my excess bagage. Ahhhh... decisions...

:cool: I'll look at Bournemouth and Eastleigh, what are the dates. I shouldn't think this would be a light tackle job, would it? :D
We are up on the 28th mate and will be catching beers as the gales whistle around us

When do the protos go in to production?

Norm B:

Norm B:

We are up on the 28th mate and will be catching beers as the gales whistle around us

When do the protos go in to production?

quote:

Originally posted by SandTiger:

would it? :D [/qb]

When do the protos go in to production? [/QB]

:cool: When all the testing has been done and if a positive review comes from Davey and I. No point inbuilding 1,000's of rods nobody wants. :D