In door fishing

sanctuary

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

There is something seriously wrong when you can catch more salmon on a PC than you can in real life and I live six miles from the Moy and they've had over 6000 fish this year and counting...

http://www.go-fishing.org/upload/files/fishing.gif[/img]

Addictive isn't it! :D:D:D

Kieran Hanrahan

Catch this release... www.sea-angling-ireland.org

Hi Santuary

Clearly there are not enough fluff chuckers on this forum! :D:D:D

What you need to do is identify the different swimming patterns of the fish (sockeye are usually flying along like rockets) and then target the kings... the only problem being that the logs and (antique) mobile phones also look like kings, so you have to get lucky as well...

The uses you can put an expensive education in games theory and strategic management to, eh! :rolleyes:

Good luck...

Kieran Hanrahan

Catch this release... www.sea-angling-ireland.org

Kieran.

I managed 446lbs! Including 6 kings and 3 ginormous trophy logs!! I think I`ll leave this little teaser alone, from now on!!!

Bloody P/S games.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

• 2 weeks later...