[Poll Vote] Photo Challenge #22: Urban Decay [Poll Vote]

Steve Randles

Photo Challenge #22: Urban Decay  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your top photo

• "Modern Monolith" by phil dean
    • "Hay, Stupid!!!" " by CJS2
    • "No Service at this Station" by Hellbelly

Here are my top 3 of the photographs posted, in no particular order.

Congrats to all who entered as you took up the challenge but remember that just because your not in the top three does not mean that your photo is no good. Poll will close at 11.59pm Saturday 7th October when we will have a winner. If we have a tie or draw situation the current Judge will make the final decision.

1. "Modern Monolith" by phil dean

IMG_0145bW.jpg

2. "Hay, Stupid!!!" " by CJS2

Stupid.jpg

3. "No Service at this Station" by Hellbelly

NoServiceatthisStation.jpg

Steve...:)

Edited by Steve Randles

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Here are my top 3 of the photographs posted, in no particular order.

Congrats to all who entered as you took up the challenge but remember that just because your not in the top three does not mean that your photo is no good. Poll will close at 11.59pm Saturday 23rd September when we will have a winner. If we have a tie or draw situation the current Judge will make the final decision.

Steve...:)

Nearly a Year to Decide. :blink:

Congrats on the top three, it was hard to pick which one should come out on top. but I did vote for a winner. ;)

Looking forward to the next challenge. :thumbs:

Cheers 4 Now

John E

ANBanna.gif

Cheers Steve,think this comp is lush. It makes you think/work with the camera. Next challenge "stones". I am sure this will be interesting :)

Off to my static van on the Mull of Galloway this Friday for the weekend.I am sure I can get "stones " in the viewfider somewhwere :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

looking forward to having a go at "stones" myself

I've got a few ideas.

How's the camera going snatcher? Did you get out this weekend, it was gorgeous on the North East Coast on saturday.

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY

looking forward to having a go at "stones" myself

I've got a few ideas.

How's the camera going snatcher? Did you get out this weekend, it was gorgeous on the North East Coast on saturday.

Nope Phil,painting all day Sat and was on the :drunk: all day Sunday. As well as "stones" hope to photograph some bass on it this weekend coming over on the Mull :) Closing the van down for the winter next month. Where has the year gone??

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Hi mate,

the broken leg really cream crackered my year, I'm only just starting to wade with any confidence....ah well, there's always next year.

phil,

JOIN ANMC TODAY