DEADLIEST CATCH

mr motorola

ok i know its not talk about a fishing catch and it will probably end up being moved ....but have any of you guys been watching DEADLIEST CATCH on discovery?

those lads must have a couple of screws loose , even if they are on the money they're on, i wouldn't do that job for a gold pig . it's definately great viewing though!! :oops::cold:

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure just how far I would go for a gold pig though. Your right this lot are crazy bonkers mad. Did you see that lad the other night who decided to swing like tarzen over the side of the boat ? and that big wave that knocked the boat on its side.

Yep they are all crazy 100 percent.

Not sure just how far I would go for a gold pig though. Your right this lot are crazy bonkers mad. Did you see that lad the other night who decided to swing like tarzen over the side of the boat ? and that big wave that knocked the boat on its side.

Yep they are all crazy 100 percent.

Fascinating series though, glad they don't go after Bass in the same way :rolleyes:

Tis a Fantastic programme I dont think Davy and I have missed a single episode. Wouldnt be me though :)

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Tis a Fantastic programme I dont think Davy and I have missed a single episode. Wouldnt be me though :)

just looking on discovery website and considering buying the second series. it's my favourite program at the moment!!!

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Guest challenge
just looking on discovery website and considering buying the second series. it's my favourite program at the moment!!!

Don’t bother Carl, discovery are coming with us next year to film a new series called the dead catch. Mind you if they would have come with us last trip they might have called it “you have to catch it before you can release it”.

Sorry the trip has been cancelled mate.

Don’t bother Carl, discovery are coming with us next year to film a new series called the dead catch. Mind you if they would have come with us last trip they might have called it “you have to catch it before you can release it”.

Sorry the trip has been cancelled mate.

YOU'RE A STAR :):):):) you could earn a living as a stand up mate.

Guest challenge
YOU'RE A STAR :):):):) you could earn a living as a stand up mate.

Carl

I did try this trip with the catch and release educational.

I got them all sat in the mess room and said :) “ ok lads I have been asked to have a word with you about catch and release :blink: ” SILENCE “now I have been asked to try and educate you on the finer points of catch and realise” :schmoll: first reaction from angler, I quote. “You mean we catch them and then release them into the chiller via you filleting knife”? :rolleyes: “no not quite but it’s a start” “no what I meant was you catch them then put them back into the place where you have just caught them from” :sun: second reaction “ is that not a bit like drinking alcoholic free beer john”? :P I tried. Any suggestions from you catch and release enthusiasts out there on converting the converted?