DEADLIEST CATCH

mr motorola

Carl

I did try this trip with the catch and release educational.

I got them all sat in the mess room and said :) “ ok lads I have been asked to have a word with you about catch and release :blink: ” SILENCE “now I have been asked to try and educate you on the finer points of catch and realise” :schmoll: first reaction from angler, I quote. “You mean we catch them and then release them into the chiller via you filleting knife”? :rolleyes: “no not quite but it’s a start” “no what I meant was you catch them then put them back into the place where you have just caught them from” :sun: second reaction “ is that not a bit like drinking alcoholic free beer john”? :P I tried. Any suggestions from you catch and release enthusiasts out there on converting the converted?

you could try threatening them with a big stick or your knife?! the clients hand over their hard earned money to catch fish and when they've caught it , it's up to them what they do with it.

anyway i don't think you did have a word with the anglers because you're not man enough :D:D:D

i wait in anticipation for your reply..................

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest challenge
you could try threatening them with a big stick or your knife?! the clients hand over their hard earned money to catch fish and when they've caught it , it's up to them what they do with it.

anyway i don't think you did have a word with the anglers because you're not man enough :D:D:D

i wait in anticipation for your reply..................

It’s a good job that I have a well-developed sense of humour Carl, or I could take that very personnel. I try my best to adjudicate in these maters rather than preach.

I believe when people go to work they shouldn’t have to leave there beliefs at home.

The same as when an angler goes fishing, he shouldn’t have to leave his choice at home.

Regards

I haven't seen this programme, as the trees in my garden stop me getting Sky TV.

Could somebody explain what it's about, or give a link, without turning this thread into yet another unrelated self-interest one?

tia

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/deadlies...liestcatch.html

try that elton should help. if not get yourself an axe.

Cheers for that. Now looking. Was series one shown on terrestial TV, as I seem to recall seeing bits of it. I remember one boat having to sit outside the harbour for days, as he was the last one back and they made the skipper wait, potentially destroying all of his catch.

As for the axe....I'm only allowed one after the medication kicks in :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Guest challenge
Cheers for that. Now looking. Was series one shown on terrestial TV, as I seem to recall seeing bits of it. I remember one boat having to sit outside the harbour for days, as he was the last one back and they made the skipper wait, potentially destroying all of his catch.

As for the axe....I'm only allowed one after the medication kicks in :D

Am not sure on that one Elton.

I wonder how long it will be before the fishermen involved start earning more from the filming than they do the crabs?

As for medication? I would never have guessed. :)

namby pamby wimps, they should try herring drifting!

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

Guest challenge

I had to put more coal on the fire just watching last night’s episode. :2: They do know how to catch cod in them there pots when fishing for cod. :thumbs: