South Coast Meet

richi

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

enjoy your sessions lads and stay safe. Got my first night session saturday with GB Nifty and S2vto - lets all do the conga ! :P

little secret; It is my first night session too! :2:

And my first proper outing :wallbash:

Hope you can babysit for me :rolleyes:

OK Prowler 13 Angler - Yellow

Species Hunt: Bass, Bream, Bull Huss, Coalfish, Dogfish, Flounder, Grey Gurnard, Mackerel,

Pike, Pollack, Pouting, Whiting

Previous kayaks:

OK Drifter Angler

Cool Otter Impulse

You'll be alright lads----just wait for your first single night session-----Good luck to you all

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

That's very decent of you, :thumbs: but be aware that posting this kind of information might result in netters decimating your favourite mark. Best way is to offer to PM the info, that way you can vet the recipients. I hasten to add this is likely to include everyone who posts on here. ;)

We are seperated (at times) by a mile of so of water, but, I am pleased to say that we do not suffer the same peril.

Netters we have not :blink:

Paddle over and see the difference paintfly, but do not stay as so many attempt to so do...............

Huge knows what to say and when to say it, but thanks for the advice :) for one day it will be upon us :blink:

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Careful Huge, we might take you up on it particularly when those cod arrive. Thanks for the tip. ;)

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

Hi Huge,

You still haven't managed to get me to part with my cash for one of your Burley Bombers, I really must get around to it.

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

Dawn session Richi. Off to try for a late trigger and early cod (plus stock up on more bait for the winter - hoping to get mackeral, squid and cuttle). 3rd or 4th time I've planned to launch down there now. Conditions are looking good for this morning.

how did you get on gents?

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

Okay, talk has been going on about a south coast meet----I propose a meet on the 28thoct before it get's too cold.Neap tides on this weekend----any suggestions as to venue ???????????? :thumbs:

Guys,I am really sorry to be Mr Grumpy and upset the party but have we decided a meet location and time as yet? Richi has proposed date, have we got a location yet ?

:yeah:

enjoy your sessions lads and stay safe. Got my first night session saturday

Night Session?I heard you were all tucked up in bed by 10 o'clock :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

assisted rescues---5

Guys,I am really sorry to be Mr Grumpy and upset the party but have we decided a meet location and time as yet? Richi has proposed date, have we got a location yet ?

:yeah:

Darnsarf has fished Kimmeridge on Saturday----perhaps he will enlighten us as to what is bieng caught there ;) I fished a mark close to you last night and the Codling should be showing there in a few weeks ;) we really ought to make a decision this week

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

assisted rescues---5