RMT backs drink driving

barry luxton

Yes but what about this mackeral the stuff in sunflower oil is just as bad

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

sun flower oil is good, tuna does well with it

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

But its mackeral ,those 99p shops should be shot ,nearly a whole quid and they sell baby fish (to go with your tiny sweet corn and baby carrots and minuscule peas),in london perhaps but this is aldershot home of what was the british army and himalayan old folks home.

Probably need a frickin electron microscope if i bought pilchards,i blame everyone else especially whelk charmers

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Been sent the article about all the shell fishermen who reconize what's at stake but it won't paste will have to wait till I arrive back in the uk there numbers wil probably have swollen by then mind you some have only been at it a few months so they won't know nothing niot really 100s of years Of experience working the grounds of this coast between them you reLy do need to read this they are passionate and know just what's at stake .

Paul

If it's the article I think it is then it's some locals pushing their own position, it's what people do...I did the very same in our regional paper a few weeks back, what else are they going to do, shoot themselves in the foot?

You actually yet again highlight part of the issue in your waffle above - "some have only been at it a few months" - why have they only gone to it recently when you tell us the world is being decimated by these scallopers, just as it has been for decades, are the stupid and setting pots for nothing simply to add further to the incredible explosion in potting effort in the area?

Although from the article they seem to suggest not -

Patrick feels that the ground of Scarborough is some of the best in the world for shellfish

Ours is one of the best ports for lobsters and crabs and is on a par with Whitby

Edited by stevieg

You mean it could have been one of the best Steve it had only really been trashed heavily over the last 12 months again dredges smash lobsters crabs in great numbers all to catch a scallop in my book that's wrong you defence of scalloping is in your intetest so be it the quicker they are severly regulated off the Yorkshire coast the better again It won't be me who makes that decision have your winge to them not me .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

You mean it could have been one of the best Steve it had only really been trashed heavily over the last 12 months again dredges smash lobsters crabs in great numbers all to catch a scallop in my book that's wrong you defence of scalloping is in your intetest so be it the quicker they are severly regulated off the Yorkshire coast the better again It won't be me who makes that decision have your winge to them not me .

Those are the local potters words in the Whitby Gazette article a few days ago paul, not mine, is he deliberately misleading people, or are you, obviously you can't both be right?

Patrick feels that the ground of Scarborough is some of the best in the world for shellfish

Ours is one of the best ports for lobsters and crabs and is on a par with Whitby

Steve you just don't give up local fishermen the bulk are totally against scallop dredgeing in its present format they need regulating it has allready started and it will not stop there winge all you like mate times ticking away .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Steve you just don't give up local fishermen the bulk are totally against scallop dredgeing in its present format they need regulating it has allready started and it will not stop there winge all you like mate times ticking away .

Time is ticking on every extractive activity paul, it is the ways of the world, the smart guys are well aware of this. I hope that you are up to it and I certainly hope that you have an A game hiding somewhere among all that waffle.....tick tock tick tock..... :secret:

Ps....scallop dredging has been regulated for decades, we are well used to marine management and its weird and wonderful policy drivers. I fear for currently unregulated and unmanaged activities for whom regulation is an alien concept.

To quote UK Government -

Our surveys also confirm what has been found elsewhere in Europe and overseas – that sea anglers can catch a significant amount of fish. “Surely”, you say “we catch tiny amounts compared to a trawler or a netter”. A bit of simple maths shows that if a million anglers catch just 1kg of fish each year, it adds up to 1000 tonnes, which is a lot of fish.

Sea Angling 2012 has provided good evidence that sea angling makes a big contribution to the economy, but it also has an impact on stocks. The angling community, commercial fishers, Defra, MMO, and IFCAs to can now use this evidence alongside commercial catches to ensure that the needs of all types of fishers are considered and represented in the development fishery policy.

There you go agaiin Steve anglers catching all the fish your at it again on an angling website 1000000 anglers I love that expression that would only come from someone who is completely anti angler you peddled that epression before Why seals eat

more fish than anglers catch ordo you think selective grading is exceptable you say your an angler bullshit .

Paul

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

There you go agaiin Steve anglers catching all the fish your at it again on an angling website 1000000 anglers I love that expression that would only come from someone who is completely anti angler you said that epression before Why seals eat

more fish than anglers catch ordo you think selective grading is exceptable you say your an angler bullshit .

Paul

Jeez paul, this is getting like dumb and dumber with the bright parts taken out..... :doh:

Those are not my words, those are the words of UK Government, you know, those people who make the rules and implement regulations. That is the official UK Government position on angler impact on stocks, it is slanted towards Bass and that favourite industrial take of yours, Cod....mind how you go..... :secret:

• Like 1