Alderney Angling Shore Festival 2006

alderneyangling

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some photos are on now

Good on ya Mark, shop looks.........er like hard work ;)

Good luck with your new venture mate, hopefully see you again next year :thumbs:

Scott

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

Mark, looks like you've got your work cut out with the new shop, which building is it ?. Good luck I'm sure it will all turno ut for the good, your one of lifes true gents and a graffter to go with it. Will definitely be over next year.

All the best

Gareth

P.S Mike Delaney says to say hi.

Good work with the shop Mark. Am definitely wanting to be there rather than in the office but when I mention it to the missus I get "and exactly what are Daniel and me supposed to do in Alderney while you are fishing". Well theres the fishing. Or the pub, or the shops, or the fishing, or the cinema, or the pub. ;)

Guess I'm gonna have to work on that one!!

www.gbass.co.uk - The Guernsey Bass Anglers Sportfishing Society

Thanks Scott, Thanks Chappers.

We bought the Italian Restaurant at the top of town, Le Courier, so we have quite a bit of scope now. Next year the mail order side of things will really come on too..............so long as all the fishing doesn't get in the way :P Say hello to Mike too for me and maybe bring him over when you come out, show him some proper fisiing instead of all the tiddler snatching :clap: Hope he is well.

Andy, you'll need to tell her it is the only realisitc chance of catching a PB :yeah: There's an art club here to, and on Tuesdays a youth club, more than you ever would guess ;)

Cheers.

Or go over in Alderney week, plenty for the wife and kid to do. Fishing's not mega though, but you'll be able to try out some spots.

Thats a good idea, plenty to do that time of year Andy, they won't even know your not there. Breakwater fishes well in August for Pollack, Mackerel, Gars and Wrasse. Normally Bass are ok on the plugs but this year was a little slow and as toerag suggests try some of the other marks with a bit of bait on the bottom and who knows :thumbs: Might even give you a treat on either one of my boats :thumbs: