Winner photo challenge #23: Stones

Steve Randles

Congratulations to Chippy on winning this challenge. And well done to the other finalists and all who took part too.

"Misty Stones" by Chippy

Misty.jpg

Chippy will now pick the next challenge starting next Saturday night and will be judge for it.

Congrats again!

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

Well, congratulations Chippy. to me you were a clear winner. The other entrants were good too, I especially liked the one of the headstones but there were quite a few great entries.

Each time I see one of your shots I think "I've gotta get myself a Canon" (not that just having the camera will make my pics that much better). I've pushed my little Sony point and shoot to the limit though it still comes up with some good stuff. I'm realising that I need more functionality in my camera. Anyway, I'm starting to babble now. Great photo is all I really need to say.

Cheers..........HB

rb_getcreative.gif

Chippy, truly a great shot and yes its one I have been looking for a location to shoot for myself. If you trace a hint of jealousy in my words its because they are full of it.:D

I've updated the challenge questions topic here http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.p...pid=685513& and the start and end now contain the challenge template as a txt file, edit the file to add your topic and description and change the dates if you can work them out, if not just post it and I'll correct it for you.

Also at the end of the above topic is a list of previous challenges and also a link to another thread that gives a few ides for inspirational challenge topics.

Post the challenge anytime this week and I'll close it untill its due to be started.

Steve...:)

Edited by Steve Randles

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet