Help on buying my new carp rods.

marmiteboy

I am buying 3 new carp rods i have decided to go for the fox warrior xt or the chub out cast.You see they both have exclent reveiws and i cant decide which one to buy.So can the members of this site help me decide which to buy.

Edited by marmiteboy

I havn't got either but know a man who does. :D

My fishing buddy has recently bought a pair of the Fox Warrior XT's, and I must say they look the business, cast extremely well and he loves them to bits.

I'd take a guess that these rods would have compared well against rods costing around the £150 mark 5 or 6 years ago.

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

I am buying 3 new carp rods i have decided to go for the fox warrior xt or the chub out cast.You see they both have exclent reveiws and i cant decide which one to buy.So can the members of this site help me decide which to buy.

Have you seen them in the flesh and handled them ? I would just go with what you prefer from that aspect - you should know if they are stiff/soft enough for you etc, from the feel.

Rob.

I have a pair of the original warriors that I cannot fault.

As the XT's are the same blanks with a few cosmetic changes I would recommend them.

I also have the warrior spod and marker rods which both do what they are supposed to.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Used to Have the orginal Warrior :thumbs: Just Bought 3 XT for my Dad nice looking rod