Internet Explorer 7

Elton

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I alledgedly have a hooky copy of XP!! Well if Samsung do such a thing?! And so I cannot download IE7!!

OH DEARY ME :P !!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Don't touch IE7. Best thing I did was buy a copy of Norton Ghost a couple of months ago, and an external hard drive. It meant I could go back and restore my computer as it was before I foolishly loaded IE7. I use Firefox normally because it is so much better but my web designing software (Net Objects Fusion 8) seems to be addicted to Internet Explorer.

Elton, this is Jan. I installed IE 7 and was darn glad I had GoBack to get that sucker back off. Bunches of applications didn't work including my online banking program and access to our ISP mail server. I already have FireFox 2.0 on both my PCs and it's been working quite well. Newt has been using IE 7 since the day I backed it out. At that time it was still considered beta but now I am seeing the official release has been announced. No idea if they fixed anything in the meantime. I'll ask him post on this thread later or tomorrow some time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Newt now. I run IE7 at home and have since the last beta to the first Release Candidate. Different experience to Jan and I like it better than Firefox. Occasional glitch when closing a single tab closes the whole browser session but other than that, it's been rock solid for me.

Lots of security holes are now well plugged and the feature set is similar to Firefox but with some additional goodies. I recommend it.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President