big_cod

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For those in peril on the sea.

Or is it for those in peril on there pc?

Its nights like this that brings it all home.

You know that out there somewhere there will be fishermen dodging weather waiting for a break so they can get there gear in the water and there will be boats on standby duty dodging the weather.

There is nothing more frustrating at sea than having to dodge in poor weather, especially in small boats.

I wonder how many of them will be worrying about golden miles tonight? :angry:

That is well below the belt, fishermen are not the only ones who work in dangerous conditions, take a look at the construction death tole each year well above losses at sea and to be quite honest no one apart from their mates and families give a toss. Five men crushed in a trench two killed and it only makes the local rag :angry:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Flood warnings on the Norfolk coast for the early hours. As for who's got dangerous jobs and who hasn't, who cares? Nobody HAS to do anything these days and spare a thought for the housewife, more deaths in the home/kitchen every year than men lost at sea or dying in the construction industry!

Flood warnings on the Norfolk coast for the early hours. As for who's got dangerous jobs and who hasn't, who cares? Nobody HAS to do anything these days and spare a thought for the housewife, more deaths in the home/kitchen every year than men lost at sea or dying in the construction industry!

Ill keep that in mind when I unlock the chains and let her out the cupboard to cook my tea tomorrow night

It wasn't the dangerous part so much as linking it to the Golden Mile as if we that support it don't ever think of fishermen who lose their lives, which is totally wrong.

Mind you I never knew that house work caused that many deaths, it is certainly not a well known fact.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

It wasn't the dangerous part so much as linking it to the Golden Mile as if we that support it don't ever think of fishermen who lose their lives, which is totally wrong.

Mind you I never knew that house work caused that many deaths, it is certainly not a well known fact.

err... not the housework....

it's reported in the news that it's the housewife that gets worked over when their hubby/partner comes home intoxicated.... worst period was when England were in the last few World Cup matches....

well. I'm gonna spend my time indoors watching the weather onslaught on the beach webcam...

stay warm...

thongy

Bite alarms, carp rods, baitrunners, and braid. Great for big bass on beach. I'm bringing my sofa next .....

Looks like good conditions for the weekend (at sea) anybody got a boat that works? :sun:

Expected my new engine here off cummins this week or so i thought spoke to them monday and they said your 12volt engine would be delivered thursday on friday hopefully, but there is only one problem i ordered a 24volt engine oh dear :: another 3 week delay crazy? :(

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg